Class A State Tournament

Shozen

The only reason why grace won that game was because humboldt was in foul trouble come on guys u tell me the refs was not one sided threw half humboldt had 14 fouls grace had 2 at half that the only reason yall won thats all good luck for the rest of the tourney ohhhhh yall was talking about conner? I believe thats what his name is on grace #41 i thought he was gonna score big ? He did not score but a 11 pt oh yea and another thing how did u like that big dunk is his face lmao and jarret got them steals just like i said he was gonna do

41 was injured and its a team game. He played through a lot of pain and was not 100%. We just didn't publisize it for the whole world. But he shoud rebound well tonnorrow. And one reason Ledford had 28 was your coaches made a decision to double Arnold the whole game.....Ledford is good too man, he made them pay its basketball. Just like I am willing to say Key might have a big game against GCA but 68 wont beat GCA Friday it will take 80 cause we are going to bring it. Himboldt was a good defensive team and we got 62

Edited by 12thmanGCA

41 was injured and its a team game. He played through a lot of pain and was not 100%. We just didn't publisize it for the whole world. But he shoud rebound well tonnorrow. And one reason Ledford had 28 was your coaches made a decision to double Arnold the whole game.....Ledford is good too man, he made them pay its basketball. Just like I am willing to say Key might have a big game against GCA but 68 wont beat GCA Friday it will take 80 cause we are going to bring it. Himboldt was a good defensive team and we got 62

Good thing because we had 75 tonight. 😊☺ï¸

You mean 12thmangca brought those Knoxville refs with him to the STATE TOURNAMENT TOO???

Yes we did and wd also taught Humboldt how to hand check, grab, and reach

Watch the game film. If you put your hands on 41 he has been taught to slap the arm hard. I bet he slapped that hand check 30 times today. Ref cant call that slap without calling the hand check that earned it

Edited by 12thmanGCA

It's been a good day.  Mitchell and Humboldt never was able to shut their bus off and headed back home.  With the recruiting Shelby County schools gets away with and Humboldt finally meeting their match, both team are sitting at home just like mine and many others giving someone else a chance to hoist a GOLD ball for the first time.  No one remembers who made the state, they only remember the winners.  Sho nuff.......

Edited by ucdiditagain

Yes we did and wd also taught Humboldt how to hand check, grab, and reach

Watch the game film. If you put your hands on 41 he has been taught to slap the arm hard. I bet he slapped that hand check 30 times today. Ref cant call that slap without calling the hand check that earned it

lmao he is prolly gay looked like he was 😂😂😂😂😂

Whatever i seen the best 15A has to offer and while he might have averaged 40 he would definitely average in the 30's. Humboldt had NO ONE that could have guarded him period. Lets stop with the 15A stuff because from what I seen there isn't alot of defense played there if Humboldt's team is the best they have. Heck he might have averaged more than that come to think of it!

He is by far the best athlete on the court vs the teams he plays in his district not even close. He might be the best athlete if he played in one of the west tn districts but it would not be by much. He wouldn't average 40 maybe 20-25

lmao he is prolly gay looked like he was 😂😂😂😂😂

It's obvious that you can't handle a loss with class and resort to making excuses and nasty comments. These are kids, if you can't post anything decent and have a hard time accepting that Grace beat you in every aspect of yesterday's game then maybe the message boards aren't the place for you.