State Tournament A, AA, AAA

PantherTown

That man can flat out ball. Indeed. It's a lil' different when going against East with all of those long arms and what not. However, its Southwind vs East ... Round 2! Tomorrow at 1.

I think Los is going to be Los wants it bad i think you may see him more on the perimeter tomorrow

There are a quite a few young men who came to the glass house who can ball. Quite a few.

The Hodges kid from Maplewood is another good one also the kid #15 from Harriman can't remember his name. The Ledford kid from Grace he matched Key shot for shot today and is only a soph. And Luke Smith and Brock Jancek from Knoxville Catholic just to name a few standouts

Kid has some hops too. Only 6'2 but earlier today he had a 2 handed put back dunk. Reminded me of a kid we had a few years ago here at the Ridge named Spencer Shoffner. White, but could jump out the roof ha.

Saw it!!! Came outta my dang chair!

Mitchell coach told mine last year that "everybody was wrong, white boys can jump" LOL

Edited by uknoit2