3A Region 4 2017

8 hours ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie Community pep rally for high school and younger age groups, large crowd with a lot of support shown tonight. Players and fans are excited about the upcoming season.

received_10210244056274260.jpeg

That's awesome they do that for the football team. Grundy don't do anything for the kids because the school board is to busy fighting, going to jail, and  suing each other . I really want my boys in Dunlap. The coaching staff are some of the most classy people I've talked to. The fans are great. You guys have something special down there. Good luck this season coaches and players 

34 minutes ago, Ole3putt said:

By reading this. Seems some districts need to clean house & elect some members that put the kids 1st. Hope all turns out well for the County. 

Hopefully they'll get their act together. If not we'll keep losing good kids and teachers if they don't. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Indian said:

About 750  attended not counting players, cheerleaders in different age levels, band. Free hot dogs, chili, slaw, chips, drinks given away by local businesses. Good support and a good way to start the season .

peprally.JPG

Really enjoyed the atmosphere and venue last year at Sequatchie during the playoff game. Community really supports the kids. Hope we get to play them again.

15 hours ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie Community pep rally for high school and younger age groups, large crowd with a lot of support shown tonight. Players and fans are excited about the upcoming season.

received_10210244056274260.jpeg

I hope they won't be throwing SMOKE BOMBS this year! Last year they sent one York fan to the emergency room and he was ill for quite some time for months afterwards. Some people have health issues which are not helped by smoke bombs.

On 7/15/2017 at 7:10 PM, Justmy2cents said:

It will never happen, but if I was coach Mathis and coach Grider I would not send any kid on the field against them and just forfeit. Not worth Grundy taking a cheap shot at one or more of our kids and causing them to miss games. MC/SP gains  nothing by playing them, only a chance to get someone hurt.