3A Region 4 2017

11 hours ago, jimnasium said:

I would love to know who dropped who and why Marion. South Pittsburg  or Grundy  Tate say Marion  and. South Pittsburg  dropped cause they knew he was turning  the corner 

Not in a million years do I believe those 2 programs  dropped us because they believe we're turning a corner.

Tate is like.

On 8/11/2017 at 6:36 AM, Jnutz2 said:

That's awesome they do that for the football team. Grundy don't do anything for the kids because the school board is to busy fighting, going to jail, and  suing each other . I really want my boys in Dunlap. The coaching staff are some of the most classy people I've talked to. The fans are great. You guys have something special down there. Good luck this season coaches and players 

I was told it was estimated 800 attended, when it was figured how many hot dogs and drinks were given out.

• Upvote 1

As long as Casey is coaching in grundy we'll continue to 1-9 and the best players will move to better schools ( don't blame them) because my boys had half the basketball team over the house and they all said if Casey wasn't coaching they'd love to play football, but as long as he's there nobody wants to play for him. Half the coaches and players can't stand him. Maybe after this year when he wins maybe 2 games they'll fire him alone with the other so called coaches in grundy. I've never seen it this bad and it don't look like it's getting better either. I told my kids when I got full custody 8 years ago they can pick the school they wanted to attend, and I will never break that promise. If it were up to me they'd be in Dunlap.

• Upvote 1