3A Region 4 2017

South Pittsburg 28-21 over Sequatchie. Indians had their chances, driving to about the 30 late, stopped, forced a fumbled then stopped on fourth late. I may be wrong but I think there was only one starter tonight on offense who was a regular starter on offense last year , none on defense.

Student section has a good time, an hour before the game they were already into it. Good visiting crowd, good support.

IMG_20170818_184836.jpg

14 minutes ago, Indian said:

South Pittsburg 28-21 over Sequatchie. Indians had their chances, driving to about the 30 late, stopped, forced a fumbled then stopped on fourth late. I may be wrong but I think there was only one starter tonight on offense who was a regular starter on offense last year , none on defense.

Student section has a good time, an hour before the game they were already into it. Good visiting crowd, good support.

IMG_20170818_184836.jpg

Us at GC don't know what this is like...sigh...

On 5/9/2017 at 5:58 AM, madmolly said:

Heard the other day that Cannon would not even be close to where they were last year. How can that even be possible got to feel for the kids. Same guy as Head Coach correct?

Maybe that parent was right? How long are they going to keep the same Coach?

On 8/19/2017 at 9:33 AM, madmolly said:

On 8/19/2017 at 9:33 AM, madmolly said:

Simply doesn't look like we have a Coach.  Call a Board Member...oh wait...nevermind. 

Edited by wbryguy