1A region 6

wildcat89

40 minutes ago, Whooo said:

MTP from region 5 beat WC. Huntingdon maybe the top team to beat. But not WC

Glad to see we’re pulling up predictions from last spring....people have busted our chops over MtP games in the past. Good thing about the playoffs is that they ain’t no arguing about who beat who beat who when it’s all over.

19 minutes ago, 1RT said:

Glad to see we’re pulling up predictions from last spring....people have busted our chops over MtP games in the past. Good thing about the playoffs is that they ain’t no arguing about who beat who beat who when it’s all over.

I agree, and I would love to see a WC vs MTP rematch in the playoffs

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

Doubt you see them. Only a slight chance to make it. If they do it will be a 4 seed which puts them at Huntingdon first game. 

WC losing to mtp and Riverside wasn't that bad as they're not region games and it was at wc's weakest moment, just after the injury bug hit and it showed where the work was needed but the loss to Huntingdon was just a beating. Huntingdon will beat mtp by as much as they want. I still think WC can make it back to a rematch with Huntingdon but will have to play a lot of mistake free ball to get there but I just don't see Huntingdon getting beat this year by anybody in 1A or 2a