• Clay County
    • Gordonsville
    • Jo Byrns
    • Monterey
    • Pickett Co.
    • Red Boiling Springs
    • RePublic

3 minutes ago, Playmakers7 said:

clay county beat republic 22-6. Republic probably would have beat Clay by 3 or 4tds if it wasn't for the bad weather. Republic had double digit fumbles from the QB/center exchange. Every time Republic got a good snap they had positive yardarge and moved the ball. Republic will make some noise in this region 

Weather was a demon for all teams last night! I witnessed it first hand! I hope Republic does well! Clay Is having a good year compared to the past just hard to figure out how good they are with the teams they have played! Republic has had some tough non region games! Best of luck to them! I wont get to see them till week 10!

Who ya got???

GORDONSVILLE-TROUSDALE

MONTEREY-HUNTLAND

JO BYRNS-EAST ROBERSON

CLAY-MOUNT JULIET CHRISTIAN

REPUBLIC-OAKLAND

PICKETT-CLINTON KENTUCKY

I am going with TC, MONTEREY, JB, MJC,OAKLAND,PICKETT! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND STAY HEALTHY! ALOT OF IMPORTANT REGION GAMES IN NEXT FEW WEEKS!

On 9/5/2017 at 8:42 AM, TALMAD said:

Who ya got???

GORDONSVILLE-TROUSDALE

MONTEREY-HUNTLAND

JO BYRNS-EAST ROBERSON

CLAY-MOUNT JULIET CHRISTIAN

REPUBLIC-OAKLAND

PICKETT-CLINTON KENTUCKY

I am going with TC, MONTEREY, JB, MJC,OAKLAND,PICKETT! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND STAY HEALTHY! ALOT OF IMPORTANT REGION GAMES IN NEXT FEW WEEKS!

RBS - Jackson County

• 3 weeks later...

Well it looks like we already know who the playoff teams will be this year:  JB, Monterey, Clay Co., & Gordonsville.  What we still don't  know is how these teams will finish.  Tomorrow night's games have HUGE implications in determining who wins this region!  JB vs. CC & Monterey vs. G'ville.  CC, & G'ville still control their own destiny as far as the region championship goes.  Monterey & JB will need some help.  It's still way too early to tell but we'll know a lot more after tomorrow night!  I say JB wins and G'ville wins since they're at home. 

Edited by MOTO24

51 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

Well it looks like we already know who the playoff teams will be this year:  JB, Monterey, Clay Co., & Gordonsville.  What we still don't  know is how these teams will finish.  Tomorrow night's games have HUGE implications in determining who wins this region!  JB vs. CC & Monterey vs. G'ville.  CC, & G'ville still control their own destiny as far as the region championship goes.  Monterey & JB will need some help.  It's still way too early to tell but we'll know a lot more after tomorrow night!  I say JB wins and G'ville wins since they're at home. 

Good luck to your boys Friday night! It seems like his region has come down to this the last 3 years! I hope my boys come to play and make it a game! After this week we have some easier games! JB over Clay 28-14 and well you guys know I'm a homer Monterey 17 Gordonsville 14!!! I feel our kicker pulls us through in I hope a tight one!

1 hour ago, TALMAD said:

Good luck to your boys Friday night! It seems like his region has come down to this the last 3 years! I hope my boys come to play and make it a game! After this week we have some easier games! JB over Clay 28-14 and well you guys know I'm a homer Monterey 17 Gordonsville 14!!! I feel our kicker pulls us through in I hope a tight one!

I hope you're right on JB.  We had 3 starters out against Westmoreland and I'm hoping they're back tomorrow.  We need to win this game badly!!!

7 hours ago, TALMAD said:

Looks likeGordonsville is sitting in the drivers seat and I say will stay there from what all I have seen! I for see 3 teams with 2 losses! Monterey, JB, and Clay! I sure hope Monterey don't drop the ball again and get beat by anyone left on our schedule! What's everyone thought, 

Yeah Gordonsville definitely flexed  their muscles last night!  That let everyone know the region championship goes through Gordonsville!  We all expected it but the way they played the first few games we began to wonder.  Of course I do think JB can beat them but they’ll have to play better than they have all year.  Last night against CC we played pretty good, it was our best game so far this year but they’re things to clean up.  Tackling and maintaining our blocks being the two most glaring to me.  We’ll find out in two weeks!  After last nights results and everyone’s remaining games, I’m predicting the winner of JB/G’ville finishes 1st and the loser finishes 2.  Clay will be 3rd and Monterey 4th.  I feel really confident in that.