• Clay County
    • Gordonsville
    • Jo Byrns
    • Monterey
    • Pickett Co.
    • Red Boiling Springs
    • RePublic

1 hour ago, MOTO24 said:

Yeah Gordonsville definitely flexed  their muscles last night!  That let everyone know the region championship goes through Gordonsville!  We all expected it but the way they played the first few games we began to wonder.  Of course I do think JB can beat them but they’ll have to play better than they have all year.  Last night against CC we played pretty good, it was our best game so far this year but they’re things to clean up.  Tackling and maintaining our blocks being the two most glaring to me.  We’ll find out in two weeks!  After last nights results and everyone’s remaining games, I’m predicting the winner of JB/G’ville finishes 1st and the loser finishes 2.  Clay will be 3rd and Monterey 4th.  I feel really confident in that.

I do to Moto! I believe JB finishes 8-2 and Monterey and Clay 6-4 with 3 seed going to Clay since they beat us! That's if Monterey can win out! Our Offensive line is small and young and it shows against a big front! I hope we don't let red boiling or any of the others shock us! As for JB I think there only loss rest of season will come from Gville!