2017 Class 3A Coaches Preseason Poll: Murphy Fair Magazine

6 hours ago, willie2888 said:

They don't have one right now but I promise you we will be better than nothing. If a coach will leave a team a week before practice we didnt want that type of guy at Trezevant anyways. I hpe we see him again real soon.

I agree with you Willie. It is a shame for a coach to leave at this point with the season just around the corner. From a neutral perspective on the outside looking in, it makes me wonder why he would do something like that. Wonder what the reason was??

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, willie2888 said:

They don't have one right now but I promise you we will be better than nothing. If a coach will leave a team a week before practice we didnt want that type of guy at Trezevant anyways. I hpe we see him again real soon.

Wrong choice of words. Y'all will be fine around Memphis. But u will not be like you have been the last few years. All the distractions and now no coach to keep focused. I don't care how determined and disciplined kids are. They are still kids and this will affect the play on the field. And I agree about the coach bailing at the last minute. But there again may be some issues that will show up on the field also. 

5 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Wrong choice of words. Y'all will be fine around Memphis. But u will not be like you have been the last few years. All the distractions and now no coach to keep focused. I don't care how determined and disciplined kids are. They are still kids and this will affect the play on the field. And I agree about the coach bailing at the last minute. But there again may be some issues that will show up on the field also. 

I agree we will not be title contenders this year but I promise we will not be a pushover. I know if any school in the state that can play for pride its that school. I'm glad we will be overlooked by many that may leave a opening. I predict they will lose in the playoffs once they have to travel but I will be there if the Big Man says so.

10 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Always been a race for 2nd here but what is Milan looking like this year? A good amount of kids returning?

QB from last year is returning as well as two running backs who shared carries. Last year they combined for over 2700 yds and 30+ tds. We are losing some good ones in the trenches on both sides of the ball. But we have some good ones coming up we just have to get them some experience. 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

QB from last year is returning as well as two running backs who shared carries. Last year they combined for over 2700 yds and 30+ tds. We are losing some good ones in the trenches on both sides of the ball. But we have some good ones coming up we just have to get them some experience. 

looking forward to watching you guys play PC if it happens.