Coalfield 2017

rtl112

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

....as usual?? I believe those region 2 boys have had a stranglehold on representing the east the past few years. Looks like it might be another usual year for that region again.

We could lose every starter from the year before and some people would say we are the favorite. I guess what it means is we severely underachieve each season. 

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We could lose every starter from the year before and some people would say we are the favorite. I guess what it means is we severely underachieve each season. 

Don't get me wrong. SP will have a good team this year no doubt. I believe they are about 2 yrs away from what most are expecting this year though.

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Don't get me wrong. SP will have a good team this year no doubt. I believe they are about 2 yrs away from what most are expecting this year though.

I agree with you.. The funny thing is I haven't seen any of us saying we are ready for that this season. Even PowerP and others are pretty quiet. They realize how much we lost and how young our team will be this season. 

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you.. The funny thing is I haven't seen any of us saying we are ready for that this season. Even PowerP and others are pretty quiet. They realize how much we lost and how young our team will be this season. 

Maybe not you guys who are closer to the program than the average fan. I've had a couple diehards tell me that sp will win 4 straight titles or 3 out of 4. No disrespect to those young men but that will be hard to do. 

28 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Maybe not you guys who are closer to the program than the average fan. I've had a couple diehards tell me that sp will win 4 straight titles or 3 out of 4. No disrespect to those young men but that will be hard to do. 

I watched sp play last year. My first time ever down there. Very nice town. But from what I seen, sp will have to be better than Greenback was last year to beat coalfield this year. But anything can happen. No team has won or lost a game yet this season.