Coalfield 2017

rtl112

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you.. The funny thing is I haven't seen any of us saying we are ready for that this season. Even PowerP and others are pretty quiet. They realize how much we lost and how young our team will be this season. 

Barney are you stupid? I garuntee you that is all we need is to get powerp on here telling people how great our boys and how we are going to mercy everyone.  Hopefully pegleg tossed his computer out the window of that plane.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Maybe not you guys who are closer to the program than the average fan. I've had a couple diehards tell me that sp will win 4 straight titles or 3 out of 4. No disrespect to those young men but that will be hard to do. 

It would take an absolute idiot to say we will do something like that. 

50 minutes ago, Tvts said:

I watched sp play last year. My first time ever down there. Very nice town. But from what I seen, sp will have to be better than Greenback was last year to beat coalfield this year. But anything can happen. No team has won or lost a game yet this season. 

You are right... just be glad SP isn't the SP of old. The SP teams from 93-99 and 2006-2013 would roll through the east this season. We aren't anywhere close to those teams so don't worry about it. 

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are right... just be glad SP isn't the SP of old. The SP teams from 93-99 and 2006-2013 would roll through the east this season. We aren't anywhere close to those teams so don't worry about it. 

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree.  I know we've run across some of those teams.  They humbled us in a big way.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:42 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Barney are you stupid? I garuntee you that is all we need is to get powerp on here telling people how great our boys and how we are going to mercy everyone.  Hopefully pegleg tossed his computer out the window of that plane.  You think im joking but im not. 

that usually works till you get to the championship game...

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TheMan2015 said:

From what I've heard it went about like you'd expect the first scrimmage to. Tackling wasn't great and offensively just have to get the timing down. 

We have our first and only scrimmage this coming Friday. I expect about the same thing we will see. What was the score?