• Franklin Road
    • Goodpasture
    • Lipscomb

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, CFAfan said:

CPA will have a running clock in every one of these Region games. They should be dominant here. 

As crazy as that sounds they will be huge favorites heading into every game. The exception is Goodpasture. That's the one game they could have a tougher time with.

CPA has everything coming back and that Jr class has talent galore. Goodpasture lost a lot and is not as deep as CPA. It won't be a running clock but CPA just might win this one bigger than we all expect if both teams play up to their talent level. It's HS sports though so anything can happen. I will be interested in this game for sure.

Edited by Playerscoach

On 8/3/2017 at 7:47 AM, Playerscoach said:

As crazy as that sounds they will be huge favorites heading into every game. The exception is Goodpasture. That's the one game they could have a tougher time with.

CPA has everything coming back and that Jr class has talent galore. Goodpasture lost a lot and is not as deep as CPA. It won't be a running clock but CPA just might win this one bigger than we all expect if both teams play up to their talent level. It's HS sports though so anything can happen. I will be interested in this game for sure.

Details on what GCS has?? I think you could be misinformed here. They lost so much last year and the skill guys stepping in this year are a bog step down from last year.

Yea Goodpasture lost 14 seniors and this year they have a large junior class of 25 players that have played a bunch over the last 2 seasons.  I believe there are 9 starters returning on offense and 5 or 6 returning on D.  There are 3 players who had to sit out last year that now get to play.  A few new kids from the basketball and baseball teams who might start in the mix as well.  

http://goodpasture.football/

• 2 weeks later...