Greenback vs Cloudland Final Predictions

Guest kelso57

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A heck or a game. Posting scores on here stirs up to much emotion. If Cloudland plays to their ability, they will win. I've saw the jeckel and hyde in this team from week to week,but when this bunch desides to play,their tough. I,m sure Greenback is the same way. I'd say both teams will be ready.

I don't believe it will be 50 to zero as fatman predicts, but cloudland should win. It will be interesting, as Greenback is playing at home and should play the landers tough. Look for cloudland to pressure greenbacks' Q.B.; if they don't, he will pick them apart. Byrd can't cover everybody. This game should be an indicator of how well cloudland will match-up with Boyd Buchanon (should Boyd win).

Guest gback79

I don't care what anybody says, both greenback and cloudland have mind-boggling offenses and dream shattering deffenses. I believe this one will be for the history books. It will be a close game that will be talked about for years... G-back's QB isn't affraid to throw to any one of his recievers, which are all well-capable of making big plays, and one cloudland *star (Byrd) cannot cover all of them at once. Not to put the Byrd man down, I mean in my opinion he is the best rushing QB in the state, but he doesn't wear an *S* on his chest. I hope the best for both teams, and pray that it is a good clean game where we get to shake each others hands this year.

-29- ;)