Region 6A - 1

1.  Farragut

2.  Science Hill

3.  Hardin Valley

4.  Dobbyns-Bennett

5.  Morristown West

6.  Bearden

7.  Jefferson Co.

Dang you think Crocketts gonna be that bad that they finish dead last in the Confrence?????

doesnt have to be that way .  

I think they are certainly talented enough to be top 4 in that conference.  From what I understand the athletes are indeed there to be dangerous.  Ive also heard though that its been a rough pre season.  If they can gel and find some cohesion with the athletes they should still have in that program the sky is the limit for them.  In that conference anything could happen.

5A is going to be tough to pick but I think you've picked Morristown East way too low. I think they finish in the top 3 for sure. And I think you've picked Cocke County too high. I'm predicting they finish towards the bottom in the region.

Crockett will probably finish somewhere in the middle. I think they might have a rough start to the season though. They've got some talent but they lost a lot off last year's team and they've also got a new coach. 

1 minute ago, WBNC83 said:

5A is going to be tough to pick but I think you've picked Morristown East way too low. I think they finish in the top 3 for sure. And I think you've picked Cocke County too high. I'm predicting they finish towards the bottom in the region.

Crockett will probably finish somewhere in the middle. I think they might have a rough start to the season though. They've got some talent but they lost a lot off last year's team and they've also got a new coach. 

Very possible.  Your right 5A is certainly a tough call this season.

I hear Boone is really solid this season especially on the ground and I really think Cherokee will surprise some people.  

TN high and Mo East at 3 and 4 though could easily be flip flopped.  Mo East could easily finish 3rd if not a littler higher.

2 thru 4 could be completely different as could 5 thru 7 with Crockett , Volunteer, and Cocke Co.  

I think its Boones conference to lose this season for sure.

This will no doubt be a fun region to watch.

1 hour ago, Soos said:

I think they are certainly talented enough to be top 4 in that conference.  From what I understand the athletes are indeed there to be dangerous.  Ive also heard though that its been a rough pre season.  If they can gel and find some cohesion with the athletes they should still have in that program the sky is the limit for them.  In that conference anything could happen.

I can't see Crockett below Volunteer or Cocke Co or even TN high for that matter. I watched them play at Betsy during the spring and they were pretty impressive. I also watch them against SH and they were NOT so impressive but their Offense did move the ball, but SH does have a very strong team this year. I read in the paper that the Lewis kid is only playing offense and he could have helped with Crockett's D against SH, their D was non-existent. I am really confused by that move but I'm not in the know with Crockett. The rough pre-season could very well be just getting adjusted to the new coach. From what I've seen, I would have to agree that if they start clicking then a lot of teams could be in big trouble.

The big lewis kid is a force.  Everyone speaks highly of him and judging by his size for good reason.  Your absolutely right though they have been really athletic the last couple of years.  If they come together it would definitely be bad news for their opponents this season.

2 hours ago, Soos said:

Im not hating on your your prodictions I was just curious to hear your point of view on it. They Def have a lot of athletes for a school  like Crockett is we can gel up front I think we could be successful. It's all about execution on Friday  Nights

1 hour ago, Bucsback said:

I can't see Crockett below Volunteer or Cocke Co or even TN high for that matter. I watched them play at Betsy during the spring and they were pretty impressive. I also watch them against SH and they were NOT so impressive but their Offense did move the ball, but SH does have a very strong team this year. I read in the paper that the Lewis kid is only playing offense and he could have helped with Crockett's D against SH, their D was non-existent. I am really confused by that move but I'm not in the know with Crockett. The rough pre-season could very well be just getting adjusted to the new coach. From what I've seen, I would have to agree that if they start clicking then a lot of teams could be in big trouble.

I was not at the SH/Crockett scrimmage but from what I was told they were only able to move the ball on SH's D through the air. I heard their ground game couldn't do anything. I'm like you though; I don't see Crockett finishing below Cocke County or Volunteer. Cherokee scrimmaged SH the other day and although they couldn't do much against them either I was told they played them better than Crockett did.

So the Lewis kid is only playing offense now? OL or what? He's a good athlete. I heard he just got an offer from Kansas St. 

Edited by WBNC83