Whitwell @ Boyd Buchanan

reaction

4 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

South Pitt is solid and I saw them play in the jamboree but they would not beat Webb or Notre Dame. I promise you that. 

I havnt seen ND this year but they appear to be big and have some talent. 

And Webb has way too much speed and talent for Pitt to match. I think youre underestimating D2 football a little my friend. 

I agree SP is good, but couldn't hang with Webb or ND. South Pitt does not have near the speed they use to have 5-10 years ago. Still a good team though.  D2 will be tough. Whoever makes it to state will be battle tested, that is for sure. I'm excited to see how our division plays out. Webb should be the favorite this year out of the east. I can't wait to see your Freshman RB play live.

20 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I think it'll be an interesting year. I defiantly think Webb is the favorite in D2-AA and a top 20 team this year.

A lot of people are high of ND. Having not seen them play it's hard for me to gage. People are predicting they will beat Baylor. Having followed D2 for years I would be absolutely shocked if ND kept it close much less beat Baylor. That being said I'll know more after Thursday.  

I retract the promise on ND because it's stupid to make a promise on a team you havnt seen. I do keep the promise with Webb though. Now way South Pitt could beat them. 

there r people predicting the eclipse will cause the official comin of the Zombies too.....Spartan musta drank him sum "I Fear Crow Casserole" yesterday to start retractin 

u might wanta go ahead a dropped that curlin iron in the tub for those Irish Thursday night results

Booger just sayin emoticons-shock.gif

18 hours ago, reaction said:

I agree SP is good, but couldn't hang with Webb or ND. South Pitt does not have near the speed they use to have 5-10 years ago. Still a good team though.  D2 will be tough. Whoever makes it to state will be battle tested, that is for sure. I'm excited to see how our division plays out. Webb should be the favorite this year out of the east. I can't wait to see your Freshman RB play live.

yall better put a damper on this Witwool hipe stuff.......lettin them get the upper hand on your Bucs would not b the way to kick off your new DII membership

Booger just sayin :D

1 hour ago, Booger said:

yall better put a damper on this Witwool hipe stuff.......lettin them get the upper hand on your Bucs would not b the way to kick off your new DII membership

That would not be a good first impression to our new club members.  We have not lost a home game since loosing to Tyner in the second round of the playoffs in 2015.  Luckily we have lots of snakes and gators lurking in The Swamp!

34 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

That would not be a good first impression to our new club members.  We have not lost a home game since loosing to Tyner in the second round of the playoffs in 2015.  Luckily we have lots of snakes and gators lurking in The Swamp!

dont nose bout any gators bein back of that Buccaneer stadium........garontee one of them bludders or creepters livin over there near them parts the mayor want catch, have let lose one of them big yellow choker snakes out by that levee

Booger just sayin  rapper-smiley-emoticon_zps0caa47aa.gif~c

Edited by Booger

Should be a good game this week. I would love to see my buddy Reaction, but will wait until next week. As for the mention of SP? We have a very young tra that plays hard, but it's not one of our most talented teams. We've had teams that could beat Webb teams. This year's team is too young to play with elite D2 teams. Good luck to you boys this week. 

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Should be a good game this week. I would love to see my buddy Reaction, but will wait until next week. As for the mention of SP? We have a very young tra that plays hard, but it's not one of our most talented teams. We've had teams that could beat Webb teams. This year's team is too young to play with elite D2 teams. Good luck to you boys this week. 

squid man, u better b for treadin lightly over here in these new elite threads of ours......especially talkin smack down about how them Pirates puttin smack down on them Webb boys.......we gotta Sparta Lifer over here that will tell u a few things bout that house that Haslam and Pilot built

25 minutes ago, Booger said:

squid man, u better b for treadin lightly over here in these new elite threads of ours......especially talkin smack down about how them Pirates puttin smack down on them Webb boys.......we gotta Sparta Lifer over here that will tell u a few things bout that house that Haslam and Pilot built

LMBO, you know me. I'm just calling it like I see it. Not talking smack about anyone. 

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

What South Pitt teams do you think would have beat Webb? If you say 2015 I'll agree in a heartbeat without even looking at South Pitts schedule or record. We were awful. What other years in your opinion?