reaction

From Donovan Stewart:

Whitwell Tigers
City- Whitwell
County- Marion
Enrollment- 321
Last Season’s Record- 6-6, lost to Columbia Academy in second round
Region- 3-1A
Head Coach- Randall Boldin (0-0, in first year at Whitwell)
Offensive Coordinator- Randall Boldin
Defensive Coordinator- Josh Coley
Offense- Pistol
Defense- 4-2-5
Returning Starters on Offense/Defense- 20 (10 Off/10 Def)
Last Playoff Appearance- 2016
Key Returnees- Dawson Holloway (QB, Sr.), Trace Condra (RB/LB, Sr.), Hudson Petty (RB/DB, Jr..), Ethan Slatton (LB, Jr.), Will Carter (OL/DL, Jr.), Thomas Argo (OL/DL, Sr.), Kyle Antal (OL/DT, Sr.), Garrett Shrum (TE/DE, Sr.), Thunder Roberts (LB/FB, Jr.), Dillan Burns (DB, Sr.), Austin Nunley (K/DE, Sr.), Warner Ashworth (WR/DE, Jr.)
Key Losses- Austyn Vandergriff (DL), Matthew Carter (OL/DE),

13 hours ago, reaction said:

Whitwell travels to The Swamp for the first time in a while for a week 1 match up.  I have no idea what they have to offer. 

8 hours ago, Indian said:

Whit 95-3

HeHeEasy now. We have like 12 returning cheerleaders!  Looking forward to it!  Hope to see you tonight, Reaction. Go Bucs!

Edited by BoydBucFan

Just now, Spartan4Life said:

I've got to go with Whitwell winning this game against Boyd. I hate to say that as a D2 fan but Whitwell seems to be a tough team after tonight's performance while I hear Boyd struggled with Brainerd. 

Whitwell 24 Boyd 14 

I hope you're wrong, but that is a fair pick. Hopefully the Bucs come out fired up and ready to play next Friday.

3 minutes ago, Booger said:

thinkin your gonna b OK Reaction.....Malone didnt build up that much of a powerhouse in his short time their

Booger just sayin :D

That's one reason we have a chance to win this game. Malone is no longer there so that gives us a shot. I don't see  how a guy with a what .300 win percentage is all that great? Like PP68 said, this isn't the typical Whitwell team. Stout defense and tons of Running backs that will come at you. I think Whitwell as a great chance to win this game. Look forward to the game and good luck to the Bucs. Go Big Red!