Grundy at East Hickman

bwhite1965

13 minutes ago, BrownBag said:

Grundyplayer...how did the Grundy kid who went to Whitwell fair tonight?

He ate well tonight lol... Whitwell got them a good one... 1 Td catch off a screen,  He might have got another, I didn't catch a 2 of the other late scores... But it was apparent they were getting the ball to him early and often as they could with 2 other really good back's in their backfield. He and the other LB led the Defense to a shutout as well... 

He was actually the one who told me Grundy was winning, and is disappointed his former teammates didn't get the win.... 

Edited by Grundyplayer

1 hour ago, bwhite1965 said:

This losing crap is past getting old. Deer are the only thing we win in. It's simple: CHANGE THE COACH!

This is the coach that told me grundy is going 8-2 this year lol! If Grundy gets beat tonight they may not win a game this season. COACHING CHANGE!

36 minutes ago, Grundyplayer said:

He ate well tonight lol... Whitwell got them a good one... 1 Td catch off a screen,  He might have got another, I didn't catch a 2 of the other late scores... But it was apparent they were getting the ball to him early and often as they could with 2 other really good back's in their backfield. He and the other LB led the Defense to a shutout as well... 

He was actually the one who told me Grundy was winning, and is disappointed his former teammates didn't get the win.... 

I'm so happy for Wingo and the tigers. 

1 hour ago, Grundyplayer said:

Just heard Grundy was winning ?!?!?!

Grundy had 4 turnovers and one was when cash was trying to cross the goal line. I also heard we're still arm tackling. Basically Grundy is still making mistakes like they did last year. I'm sorry but that falls on on the coaching staff. If you seen a practice you'd know why.