The mighty macon co blue tigers come to the rockpile next friday

Mr. Postman1

I am hearing Westmoreland may have 3 or 4 guys who could be future NFL picks. Macon might as well stay home Friday. We should forfeit the next 9 and just get ready for next year. Also heard Carlisle may graduate Thursday to avoid the vaunted Eagle defense.

Edited by Footballguru05

6 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

On a side note, reynard and everyone else needs to get on facebook and vote for tate sloan as the sumner county player of the week. He only had 8 carries friday night and amassed 189 yds 4 tds and returned a kickoff 50 yds and would have scored on that bit the turn monster got him. Oh yeah, he played LB as well.

8 carries for 189 yards. He will probably have double that this week. The Tigers have petitioned the TSSAA to play with 12 on defense this week and that still may not help. I just hope your coach has as much compassion as the Tiger coach and calls off the dogs at halftime this week. Posty what is your prediction for a score on Friday? I still say 27-21 Westmoreland unless the petition goes through. With the 12th man, I say Westmoreland 22-21.

Edited by Footballguru05

1 hour ago, Footballguru05 said:

8 carries for 189 yards. He will probably have double that this week. The Tigers have petitioned the TSSAA to play with 12 on defense this week and that still may not help. I just hope your coach has as much compassion as the Tiger coach and calls off the dogs at halftime this week. Posty what is your prediction for a score on Friday? I still say 27-21 Westmoreland unless the petition goes through. With the 12th man, I say Westmoreland 22-21.

Thank you for speaking blessings over our team. I havnt seen macon county so Ill have to take your word on the final score.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

On a side note, reynard and everyone else needs to get on facebook and vote for tate sloan as the sumner county player of the week. He only had 8 carries friday night and amassed 189 yds 4 tds and returned a kickoff 50 yds and would have scored on that bit the turn monster got him. Oh yeah, he played LB as well.

Oh, I guess those pesky 8th graders from Ezell-Harding must've had a hard time containing him.