Rhea County Golden Eagles Play host to Blackman

Blaze45

39 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Be sure to get there a little early, traffic can be bad getting into Eagle Stadium. 

I am thinking it is a 2 hour 15 minute drive so if I leave at 2 central It will get me there at 5:30..get a quick sandwich and head over ...will an hour give us time to get in  and get parked?

Watched the stream of the game . Look like the offense finally got some rythym in that last qtr.  Good luck this week and this season. Look forward to hearing how you all do. I am hopeful we utilize all the offensive weapns this week again. Hopefully we can avoid a bunch of nonsense flags and just play solid ball. Anyword how that qb and rb and if the injuries have them out?

8 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Watched the stream of the game . Look like the offense finally got some rythym in that last qtr.  Good luck this week and this season. Look forward to hearing how you all do. I am hopeful we utilize all the offensive weapns this week again. Hopefully we can avoid a bunch of nonsense flags and just play solid ball. Anyword how that qb and rb and if the injuries have them out?

I have no idea on those injuries. Although, I'm sure #7 will be ready to go.

Yeah if you arrive in Evensville an hour before kickoff that will be plenty of time to park and get in the stadium. If you or any other Blackman fans coming over need suggestions where to eat, there are plenty of places in Dayton. Some good ones are Mo Mo's BBQ, Monkey Town Brewing, Delia's Mexican Resturant, Ellie's Catfish Cafe, and if you got extra time Jacob Myers. These are just a few of the local eats. 

As far as the injuries, I look for Pemberton #7 to play. Now 27 Velasco I'm not so sure he will be available Friday. Hopefully one of our young wing backs will step up in place for Velasco. 

Edited by Rhea Co.

15 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Yeah if you arrive in Evensville an hour before kickoff that will be plenty of time to park and get in the stadium. If you or any other Blackman fans coming over need suggestions where to eat, there are plenty of places in Dayton. Some good ones are Mo Mo's BBQ, Monkey Town Brewing, Delia's Mexican Resturant, Ellie's Catfish Cafe, and if you got extra time Jacob Myers. These are just a few of the local eats. 

As far as the injuries, I look for Pemberton #7 to play. Now 27 Velasco I'm not so sure he will be available Friday. Hopefully one of our young wing backs will step up in place for Velasco. 

Looking forward to it. Hope to find something close to the stadium to eat.

16 minutes ago, Eagle4life55 said:

Velasco is out for the season. This is the fourth Wing Back we have lost since the spring scrimmage against Oakland. One move/transfer, one quit, one dismissed, and one out for the season with an injury. We really don't need to lose anyone else.  

Wow hate to hear that, I saw where Pemberton was limping a little. Hopefully he will be ok.

28 minutes ago, Eagle4life55 said:

Velasco is out for the season. This is the fourth Wing Back we have lost since the spring scrimmage against Oakland. One move/transfer, one quit, one dismissed, and one out for the season with an injury. We really don't need to lose anyone else.  

Hate to hear that. What is his injury? I don't remember seeing anyone go down and I've watched the game twice.