Governors travel over to maverick country

13 minutes ago, Butchjohns69 said:

Just smack talk we play em next week . Giving each others team a hard time . We play the mavs this week 

For real. I now cant wait for the game between Cleveland and WB. This will be fun. I can remember when I was at the game between Cleveland and AC; I think Cleveland had the National record for winning streak, undefeated and AC upset Cleveland. Wow what a game! 
:) I think the chant was 44 and no more or something like that LOL :) 

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

For real. I now cant wait for the game between Cleveland and WB. This will be fun. I can remember when I was at the game between Cleveland and AC; I think Cleveland had the National record for winning streak, undefeated and AC upset Cleveland. Wow what a game! 
:) I think the chant was 44 and no more or something like that LOL :) 

Yep y'all broke our winning streak at 54 games in 1996 in our quest to winning a 4th straight state championship. A bunch of our stud players got put in jail that Friday after school. To this day I hate Anderson county lol

Edited by fooseball95
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Yep y'all broke our winning streak at 54 games in 1996 in our quest to winning a 4th straight state championship. A bunch of our stud players got put in jail that Friday after school. To this day I hate Anderson county lol

The Mavs have a past history in breaking the hearts of those that were ranked high and/or undefeated....Powell and Clinton as well as Cleveland. So I can see why Dragon and Fooseball95 hate the mavs LOL. That is called earned disrespect! Taken as a compliment. Well we are ranked this week hope the boys heads are not too big or we are in for a long night. AC need to come out pour it on from the beginning, stay healthy and enjoy the a Win once the night is over. Should be exciting to see what WB is going to throw at AC but I can imagine they have some tricks. Hopefully the Coaching Staff will be ready. LOL :)