Governors travel over to maverick country

52 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

AC 42 WB 24 WB has to prove to me they can beat a decent team. AC's offense is better than what y'all saw tonight.

That's very true we need to improve quick no doubt about that I just wish we get out of this rut we had lot better players tonight they didn't listen to coach til 2ND half gotta listen and play there assignments we got a good quarterback he can sling it and good receivers and running back if these boys would wake up we might start winning receivers played great to tonight they burnt Lenoir city defense several times but called back I just wish for once we would have a winning season 

Just now, Butchjohns69 said:

That's very true we need to improve quick no doubt about that I just wish we get out of this rut we had lot better players tonight they didn't listen to coach til 2ND half gotta listen and play there assignments we got a good quarterback he can sling it and good receivers and running back if these boys would wake up we might start winning receivers played great to tonight they burnt Lenoir city defense several times but called back I just wish for once we would have a winning season 

Doesn't matter if you can't stop the other team. Defense wins games. Until WB can stop a decent team's offense they will continue to lose. AC offense is very good. Good luck.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Doesn't matter if you can't stop the other team. Defense wins games. Until WB can stop a decent team's offense they will continue to lose. AC offense is very good. Good luck.

I agree secondary is a concern right now they just wouldn't listen to coach tonight he tell them to do something and they would do the opposite they finally made adjustments in 2ND half but it was already to late 

51 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I know I'll get shiz for "making excuses," but Lenoir City's first couple of touchdowns were pretty cheap.  First of all, on their first touchdown their QB scrambled to avoid a sack and our freshman corner got sucked in and left a receiver wide open for an easy touchdown. It was a busted play that ended up working out for them. Their second touchdown came off of a bad snap on our first punt that gave them the ball inside the 10. The reality is we spotted them 14 easy points right off the bat.  Other than that, they got a few big plays. They by no means moved the ball on us consistently or easily.

If AC Cleans up the sloppy play and plays the way they are capable they will pull away in this one, if they have other night full of penalties and mistakes then WB has a shot.  Either way I think AC gets the win Friday, I just think they have too much offense.  And if they do not fix the Kick Coverage team quickly I fear they will allow teams a short field all year and multiple run backs, got to get that fixed, AC can stay out of shootouts and put teams away if they just play disciplined and not give the other teams short fields and free scores.