Week 3 Hampton visits Happy Valley

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we'll rebound and  take a close one. The one thing that worries me is the 2 lines. Hampton has one starter from last season. These boys will need to pick it up pretty fast or it could be a long year. It is what it is, all you can do is work like crazy and see what happens, I'm optimistic,

23 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Did anybody else notice that Johnson County's entire offensive line did not play on defense? That's the kind of depth you don't usually see for midsize schools. The more I think about it , it was an impressive loss for Hampton. They basically just got wore down by a deeper team. Which is not something HV can do to them 

Your very much correct Warrior. The dogs line will still have their hands full this week. You all have a more veteran line than the dogs. I do think that will be the main focus during practice this week for the young pups and they will be up for the challenge. This one will be another good one not as much hype as last year but still could be a great game.

28 minutes ago, harley04 said:

how come we had hampton when they were a load stood with Pujo and watched them run it down our throats :mrgreen:

Harley, I like you, but that game was the most fun I had had in years...And I've had a lot of fun in my life

Edited by uknoit2