Week 3 Hampton visits Happy Valley

Just now, Kickersdad said:

If you noticed we pooched away from HD all night. Love that kid, just dont him to have a chance to return it. Too much field between him kickoff team

I knew that was going to happen, just smart football. Kicker did a very good job, Think Hampton got the ball at the 35 just about every time.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm not sure if the dawn comes this season...but it will come.

If this bunch doesn't learn hard work and start taking practice & preparation much more seriously, they'll be spectators soon enough.

Best if H-Town continues its support of the program. The "plan" last night wasn't the problem...Execution was.

You're exactly on point unknoit. You have some kids (3, 4, 7, 18, 11, to name a few) that never quit. You guys have the skill, but it takes a God given heart keep your head up and perform like your winning 100-0 when youre losing. Got some class act athletes on that team. 

Edited by Kickersdad

I agree dad...Teaching a team what it takes to win can be the hardest part of coaching. Effort and heart is taught at home and learned by example. Rarely does one learn these by self motivation alone.

As one already said, Hampton on the jersey doesn't automatically mean a win. Hampton has been good due to enough players having the right attitude and good coaching...we still have the good coaching part covered.

HV coach does a good job but we'd like to have his problem of losing 9 players and replacing with the size and speed i saw last night

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Get ready for the tweaker and drunk fans to start yelling at junior from the sidelines.  They done it to sr during the marion game

Shoot! They do it to the kids! Always have and probably happens at many schools. Mine have told me many a story of insults hurled at em. Those kind usually know as much about FB as my grandma did