Boyd Buchanan vs GCA

reaction

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, bbsbacker said:

Could be wishful thinking.  I think it will be a good game. Whole lot closer than the last two. Maybe get a couple of players back this week 

Welcome to CoachT, hope you will stick around and keep posting for the Bucs. 

Like I said earlier, I hope you guys get healthy. Not sure what to think at this point in the week. You guys need a win and we really need one too. I hope you make the trip and support your Bucs in Knoxville. 

58 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Welcome to CoachT, hope you will stick around and keep posting for the Bucs. 

Like I said earlier, I hope you guys get healthy. Not sure what to think at this point in the week. You guys need a win and we really need one too. I hope you make the trip and support your Bucs in Knoxville. 

I will take GCA in this one. Not even close.  

53 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I will take GCA in this one. Not even close.  

I hope you're right GB. But, I don't see how we could think that about any opponent right now....not until we earn it. And, with the forecast looking ominous, that could be a factor. I'd guess it would benefit a more run-oriented team.....which we are obviously not. Gonna be a premium on ball security as well. I'm guessing we'll have that fixed.

Safe travels Bucs fans.....bring an umbrella!

NEVER trust an animal that has been beaten, you never know what they'll do. Both teams have been beaten twice this year and who knows which team is going to respond and explode. I have a hunch though. I hope it is the Rams who come out and play with the intensity and fire that they are capable of. It's district time and when the white hat blows that whistle Friday night, I KNOW the Rams will be ready to play. It isn't on the coaches at this point but on the players to see which team is the most hungry for a win. I don't know a lot about Boyds except from the film I saw, but this will come down to which team is willing to put all things aside and play as a team, giving their best individual efforts for the benefit of the team. Pray for an injury free contest. Go Rams!

Safe travels Friday for Boyds and speedy recovery for the injured of both  Boyd Buchanan and GCA.

BTW Friday forecast is now for rain early Friday but clearing with a possibility of a passing shower/thunderstorm in the pm. Winds at 10-15 mph steady.

5 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

NEVER trust an animal that has been beaten, you never know what they'll do. Both teams have been beaten twice this year and who knows which team is going to respond and explode. I have a hunch though. I hope it is the Rams who come out and play with the intensity and fire that they are capable of. It's district time and when the white hat blows that whistle Friday night, I KNOW the Rams will be ready to play. It isn't on the coaches at this point but on the players to see which team is the most hungry for a win. I don't know a lot about Boyds except from the film I saw, but this will come down to which team is willing to put all things aside and play as a team, giving their best individual efforts for the benefit of the team. Pray for an injury free contest. Go Rams!

Safe travels Friday for Boyds and speedy recovery for the injured of both  Boyd Buchanan and GCA.

BTW Friday forecast is now for rain early Friday but clearing with a possibility of a passing shower/thunderstorm in the pm. Winds at 10-15 mph steady.

Good post. 

11 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

Never trust the weatherman RamTough14, look how hot he said it will be Saturday.DSCN9671_zpsyvlycww8.jpg

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Never trust the weatherman RamTough14, look how hot he said it will be Saturday.DSCN9671_zpsyvlycww8.jpg

I wasn't looking at the local weather forecast for K-Town. I was consulting my weather rock I bought in Gatlinburg. It hasn't been wrong yet. If the rock is white-chance of snow, if the rock is wet-chance of rain and if the rock has blown away- chance of strong winds.