Boyd Buchanan vs GCA

reaction

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, orangeslice13 said:

We are in real bad shape and all the injuries are not helping. Kids leaving the program it's a mess. If we don't get it turned around big time we will be lucky to win 1-2 games. 

It is what it is 

You may not want to elaborate on here slicer, and I understand if you don't, kids leaving the program?

7 hours ago, gcapride said:

You may not want to elaborate on here slicer, and I understand if you don't, kids leaving the program?

We have had two kids leave within a year because they thought that they would have a better opportunity elsewhere. We had seven guys out last night and I think we had two more go down. The injury bug is not being very nice and the UPS man hasn't shown up with our instant recovery pills yet! We need to grow up and get gritty quick. 

Edited by BoydBucFan

The injuries are tough to hear about. These are kids playing a game they love and having to sit out because of an injury. We have a couple on our team, as well. Just hard to see a young man have to go through that. Hope you guys get healthy. Look forward to hosting the Bucs this week. You guys have always been a class act program. 

6 hours ago, gcapride said:

The injuries are tough to hear about. These are kids playing a game they love and having to sit out because of an injury. We have a couple on our team, as well. Just hard to see a young man have to go through that. Hope you guys get healthy. Look forward to hosting the Bucs this week. You guys have always been a class act program. 

Thanks gcap. It is hard to see. Four of our injuries are seniors. I'm looking forward to these new rivalries. See you Friday night. 

On 8/26/2017 at 3:58 PM, orangeslice13 said:

To be fair.....

we have a crapload of injuries......

But that doesn't explain everything. we are still having major issues.  The  Bucs don't make excuses....never have....never will. The truth is we are not very good and have a lot of work to do.  

slice ant no sugar coater

Booger just sayin :D