Marion County @ Bledsoe County

PurplePower68

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Tyner is not a good team. They are average for 2A. Trousdale County is going to be a force the next several years, but they are still pretty young. In all seriousness, Marion County has an excellent chance at going to Cookeville for an unprecedented 4th straight season. I believe the top contenders in 1A of Coalfield and Greenback are a little ahead of Trousdale as of now. 

Idk. TynerRamFan says they shouldn't lose another game. Maybe they have been holding back till region play starts. TC should get it together soon. We will drop-off next year but should have a very strong team when these freshmen are juniors. If kids come over from the middle school next year we will finally have some big linemen for a few years.

24 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Does Bledsoe get the gate money and I wonder how much or if Boyd is charging them to use their field? I know it's a region game so it has to be played. 

This makes no sense at all. Giving up what would most likely be the best home gate of the year. Won't be many Warrior fans (Blue or Purple) traveling to Boyd to watch the game. They'll be lucky to take in enough to cover whatever Boyd is charging them.

On top of that, Bledsoe's best chance in this game would be on a muddy, sloppy field. I think yer AD must have been a little too deep in the jug when he agreed to this move.

Blurry_bottle.gif

16 minutes ago, MountainTroll said:

This makes no sense at all. Giving up what would most likely be the best home gate of the year. Won't be many Warrior fans (Blue or Purple) traveling to Boyd to watch the game. They'll be lucky to take in enough to cover whatever Boyd is charging them.

On top of that, Bledsoe's best chance in this game would be on a muddy, sloppy field. I think yer AD must have been a little too deep in the jug when he agreed to this move.

Blurry_bottle.gif

Our little league games are on Saturdays so a lot of families will be going to those. 

52 minutes ago, MountainTroll said:

Blurry_bottle.gif

I agree doesn't make sense to me as well. Teams usually waste water on the field to slow teams down. Lol. This one was on the house. 

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that Mathis man will probably be up there at that Davenport mans field now trying to learn Griders secrets.  Grider better not show any of his secret plays Friday.  Why did that Bledsoe coach do this mess? He did not even fill out Murphys survey either.  You think im joking but im not. 

He better be at that Turner man's field eating a fish sammich learning those Ram's secret plays. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Idk. TynerRamFan says they shouldn't lose another game. Maybe they have been holding back till region play starts. TC should get it together soon. We will drop-off next year but should have a very strong team when these freshmen are juniors. If kids come over from the middle school next year we will finally have some big linemen for a few years.

Where did TynerRamFan surface? I think SP will be better down the road as well. With so many young kids on the roster I would like to think so anyway.