Govs take on them blue raiderz of cleveland

3 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

1503929184_d4c7.jpgcoming soon to a city near you.

Wanted to tell you I'm real good friends with Quincy Prigmore from the good ole day's of Cleveland football.  I was at Lowe's this past week and he yelled at me and we talked for a few. Quincy is a truly great person and one of the best football players to come out of Cleveland.

20 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Wanted to tell you I'm real good friends with Quincy Prigmore from the good ole day's of Cleveland football.  I was at Lowe's this past week and he yelled at me and we talked for a few. Quincy is a truly great person and one of the best football players to come out of Cleveland.

Yessir they will be doing a dedication for him next Friday night

Edited by fooseball95

Halftime

Cleveland 17

WB 7

Surprisingly, the defense has looked pretty good so far tonight. They've only given up 7 points. Cleveland scored their other points on a punt return and a safety. Our offensive play calling couldnt have been more vanilla. Run, run,pass. Run, run, pass.  Will we ever get it together and play a complete game where we play well on both sides of the ball?