Campbell County (2 - 0)

CCHS 48   Cherokee 20

CCHS 37  David Crockett 35

Oak Ridge (1 - 1)

OR 21

HVA 20

OR 25

DB 28

Region game at Campbell County. The Cougars have a big QB, we must respect his arm and legs. CC's defense let a freshmen David Crockett RB rush for 250+ yards in his first varsity game. This could be the week # 30 runs wild. Can OR hold down the Cougars offense?

Prediction...Oak Ridge 31   Campbell County  28.

4 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Campbell County (2 - 0)

CCHS 48   Cherokee 20

CCHS 37  David Crockett 35

Oak Ridge (1 - 1)

OR 21

HVA 20

OR 25

DB 28

Region game at Campbell County. The Cougars have a big QB, we must respect his arm and legs. CC's defense let a freshmen David Crockett RB rush for 250+ yards in his first varsity game. This could be the week # 30 runs wild. Can OR hold down the Cougars offense?

Prediction...Oak Ridge 31   Campbell County  28.

I definitely like Oak Ridge in this game. Oak Ridge 42  Campbell Co. 21

28 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

CC will compete but probably loose if there run defense plays like they did last week,but we will play win,lose or draw they don't dodge people or shedule a winning season,lol,lol

Did you mean CC will show up. lol Hey it does look good for the Mavs you have to agree. And they appear to be pretty darn good too. This week again with Player(s) of the week against a 5A team. :)

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OR should be undefeated. I can not see CC competing in this game. OR has played some quality teams and are really tested. CC has not had the opportunity to play a quality compared competition. So I think OR wins this easily.

OR 47

CC 33

How do you figure OR should be undefeated? DB beat us fair and square.

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

How do you figure OR should be undefeated? DB beat us fair and square.

Oops my bad. Guess your right OR should not be undefeated. Any game I guess that is close you would think it could have ended either way. So sorry about that. Anyways good luck to the the OR guys; pulling for you guys.

8 hours ago, hogdogger said:

CC will compete but probably loose if there run defense plays like they did last week,but we will play win,lose or draw they don't dodge people or shedule a winning season,lol,lol

Ok, to me it looks like CC tried to pick 4 nondistrict wins. It almost backed fired on them this past Friday. 2hr drive to almost get beat...ouch! AC and CC can't do anything about the district schedule they are in. They are both in the district they was put in. So I'm just trying to understand what you are talking about.lol to me it looks like Campbell County is trying to schedule a winning season. 

• Upvote 1