ANDERSON CO. @ CLINTON

92Dragon

24 minutes ago, dragnfan said:

I agree 100%. My son is one of the 19 seniors we have on this year's team and he loves this coaching staff.  They are focused and working hard everyday to get better.

Are you the mom that said she was going to attack kerr because her baby didn't get enough playing time? 

10 hours ago, DragonVol said:

Are you the mom that said she was going to attack kerr because her baby didn't get enough playing time? 

No One Said anything about attacking Kerr.  That was a bunch of made up crap to try and get some off the heat off him.  Lol

Are you the daddy that took his kid and ran to AC because Kerr wouldn't be there this year.

• Upvote 1

Too early. I personally think Clinton is a sleeper. In other words I think Clinton is much better then they show. They have a really good coach and he knows what he is doing. Taking that into consideration the Mavs are really good too. So this should be a really exciting game. I should be able to give my prediction next week. Any one else have a good prediction?

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Too early. I personally think Clinton is a sleeper. In other words I think Clinton is much better then they show. They have a really good coach and he knows what he is doing. Taking that into consideration the Mavs are really good too. So this should be a really exciting game. I should be able to give my prediction next week. Any one else have a good prediction?

I agree with you. It's too early to tell how good Clinton really is. Maybe their first 2 opponents were not very good. We will see how good Clinton is when the Mavs come to town next Friday.