Wilson Central at Rossview

poppop

First time to see Wilson Central play ever.  Saw Rossview vs. CHS, week 1.  The have improved tremendously with their QB play, both of them, defense and all around play from week 1.  Rossview looked VERY much improved and had they executed this well in week 1, they would have beaten CHS.

10 hours ago, workinprogress said:

When a coach like Elrod speaks or types you should pay attention. He is a winner and a great model of how to coach. He was simply giving his opinion on the post. No need to stoop to a low level with the sensitivity comment.

That's not a low level, that's the reality behind the matter. Football isn't for the faint of heart, nor the sensitive to "trash" talk. If you can't handle the heat.... well you know the rest...

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

3 hours ago, sheppy said:

First time to see Wilson Central play ever.  Saw Rossview vs. CHS, week 1.  The have improved tremendously with their QB play, both of them, defense and all around play from week 1.  Rossview looked VERY much improved and had they executed this well in week 1, they would have beaten CHS.

Thanks Sheppy

Must say I was happy to see RHS find the groove again in the first half. I think it is no secret that everyone expected a good showing this year from this group of boys. Pilgrim called it in a previous thread that things would get better as the year progresses. Definetly seeing the coaches and boys start to mesh! I think MJ's eyes will be wide open when Rossview arrives on 9-29! 

2 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Golden its obvious you were never coached by Elrod. You would have learned how to be a real winner and to show respect. Football is not for some you are correct. And not all football players actually learn those life lessons.

So it's Elrod's way or the highway? I guess I never learned how to really win... so im guessing these 9 years in row we have beat WC has just been a dream. Apparently WC has been 10-0 every season in past years because they show so much heart and the coaches have such a desire to win.... that's all that matters not actual wins. 

Ha ha I never said that. Only said he was a model of how to coach. You may have learned how to win on the field which is great. But not so sure you learned to be a winner. Two different things. Wins do matter especially against a cross town for. Your team has had WC number. No doubt about that and it will probably continue again this year. I'm sure WC is the last thing on your players and coaches minds.

Edited by workinprogress

13 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Ha ha I never said that. Only said he was a model of how to coach. You may have learned how to win on the field which is great. But not so sure you learned to be a winner. Two different things. Wins do matter especially against a cross town for. Your team has had WC number. No doubt about that and it will probably continue again this year. I'm sure WC is the last thing on your players and coaches minds.

Exactly, so I'm wasting my time on this thread, pity the fool.

Golden-sign your name.  where did you play? what years? Old bear sign your name.  Hide behind a screen name. Classy.  I played at mj.  We played the best of the best 1981-1983.  MJ playing a cupcake schedule right now in the worst 6a region in the state.  Yeah Wilson central is falling on hard times but the kids (the most important part) compete.  Then have to read or see pics of some wanna be posting how this is a dumpster fire.  Y'all ought to be ashamed.  Busting on 15-18 year old kids.  It is a shame this site can't be more positive.  My father played college football for 5 years, coached in high school for 40+, member of the tssaa hall of fame.  When someone like that speaks after yall idiots post something that stupid you might want to take a step back and take a look at yourself.  I enjoy going on this site a looking around from time to time, but guys like yall need to get a life.  David Elrod   Once again sign your name, years you played.  Keep picking on kids, classy   

• Like 1

21 hours ago, delrod said:

Golden-sign your name.  where did you play? what years? Old bear sign your name.  Hide behind a screen name. Classy.  I played at mj.  We played the best of the best 1981-1983.  MJ playing a cupcake schedule right now in the worst 6a region in the state.  Yeah Wilson central is falling on hard times but the kids (the most important part) compete.  Then have to read or see pics of some wanna be posting how this is a dumpster fire.  Y'all ought to be ashamed.  Busting on 15-18 year old kids.  It is a shame this site can't be more positive.  My father played college football for 5 years, coached in high school for 40+, member of the tssaa hall of fame.  When someone like that speaks after yall idiots post something that stupid you might want to take a step back and take a look at yourself.  I enjoy going on this site a looking around from time to time, but guys like yall need to get a life.  David Elrod   Once again sign your name, years you played.  Keep picking on kids, classy   

No one is busting on anyone. 0-3 is 0-3... You can't sugar coat it. Sorry to offend but I don't see it any other way. No one is attacking any kids either. Actually I feel bad for them. The inadequacy at WC starts at the top. Has been entirely to much talent to come through there to be as underachieving as that program has been. IMHO.

People can't handle the truth point blank period. Nobody has bashed one kid on that team, yet somebody spins it in a way to make it look that way. Too much talent over the to have lost all of these games, and not just this year either. But sure lets continue to sugarcoat their situation. Oh and don't forget to give the players candy and participation trophies after each and every game! Sure wouldn't want to see anybody's feelings get hurt in this supposedly physical sport we call football. There is potential there, hate to see their players not experience a winning season.

52 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

People can't handle the truth point blank period. Nobody has bashed one kid on that team, yet somebody spins it in a way to make it look that way. Too much talent over the to have lost all of these games, and not just this year either. But sure lets continue to sugarcoat their situation. Oh and don't forget to give the players candy and participation trophies after each and every game! Sure wouldn't want to see anybody's feelings get hurt in this supposedly physical sport we call football. There is potential there, hate to see their players not experience a winning season.

Exactly, there's no point in me continuing this pointless debate with someone who refers to me as a CoachT bully. Let WC be content with mediocrity, let their fan base get their panties in a wad, let MJ make it ten wins in a row this season. 

P.S. Coach Elrod, why would I give my identity out on a forum where less than 5 % of the members give their name out. You happen to be one of the "brave." Congrats on being a true champion on CoachT.