York @ Grundy

Classless

42 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

No wonder Grundy is in a funk, the parents and a former long hair coach ,keeps bad mouthing a coach that works his butt off.  Y'all ran off good coaches in the Bryant's and they are laughing because y'all are doing the same to Tate. WHO WOULD WANT TO COACH THERE? 

I think some of them are upset because the current coach was apparently right in the middle of getting rid of the old coaches. From my understanding, him being named the coach was kind of an inside job. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think some of them are upset because the current coach was apparently right in the middle of getting rid of the old coaches. From my understanding, him being named the coach was kind of an inside job. 

Exactly!!!!! Great post.....Also the ones on here bashing Bryant was Tate himself. If you go back and look at the old forums those 3 or 4 posters never ever post anymore. A coincidence I think not.  The difference in Bryant and Tate (besides winner and  integrity) is Bryant had all the main people who can pulled the plug against him and SOMEHOW TATE HAS THEM ON HIS SIDE!!!

Edited by GCHSFAN24

1 minute ago, GCHSFAN24 said:

Exactly!!!!! Great post.....Also the ones on here bashing Bryant was Tate himself. If you go back and look at the old forums those 3 or 4 posters never ever post anymore. A coincidence I think not.  The difference in Bryant and Tate (besides winner and  integrity) is Bryant had all the main people who can pulled the plug against him and SOMEHOW TATE HAS THEM ON HIS SIDE!!!

Too many JackBackers in here. LMBO

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Kinda? That's exactly what happened. I got calls from 3 people wanting me to lead a witch hunt. I didn't want any part of it.  I called the Bryant's and told them what was happening. I've known those boys for a long time and you won't meet better people. Current coach goes 2-18, changes offenses more than he does his socks. Who do you know with that  Resume and still coaching? Think about the players who transferred and quit. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don't usually get on coaches, but I must agree with you guys on this one. The current coach wouldn't play SP, Whitwell or Marion County. We are having to drive all the way to Nashville for a game now. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don't usually get on coaches, but I must agree with you guys on this one. The current coach wouldn't play SP, Whitwell or Marion County. We are having to drive all the way to Nashville for a game now. 

He sure didn't  hesitate to tell on SP for illegal players, jasper for illegal recruiting, and coach Cain when  Houston Mainord transferred. He called trying to get Dunlap in trouble. I may say a lot on coach T, but I said way worse to him last year and last week. I can't stand that fool and he sure doesn't want me talking. In case people don't know I'm Jason Nunley! I don't care who knows and I want that bunch from the school board and the coaches to know I think they're  a joke! 

5 hours ago, apsugov7 said:

No wonder Grundy is in a funk, the parents and a former long hair coach ,keeps bad mouthing a coach that works his butt off.  Y'all ran off good coaches in the Bryant's and they are laughing because y'all are doing the same to Tate. WHO WOULD WANT TO COACH THERE? 

LMBO...   Never mistake motion and work for progress.He's 3-19......   I had made my mind up I was going to help the high school no matter what, and had nothing to do with removing the Bryant's.    Ask your hardworking football coach about that one...

Also ,He started the bad mouthing, when I quit half his team quit , I personally drove to houses of these kids , called them and hit them up on social media and told them they had to go back and play football. Most all did.  I just wanted to be left alone, but I kept getting messages , texts from parents and kids saying he was bad mouthing me in practice.  Told them " What kind of idiot coach quits the week of Jamboree", told them many other BS Stories, am I suppose to lay down and take that ??

I gave him a chance , I removed myself ,I quit talking to his players , I did so for an entire year , being badmouthed the whole time by him, after the first game last year, his players sought me out , wondered why i quit talking to them, told me they believed him saying "I wanted them to lose".   Kids see him for the failure  in leadership he is.  Why do you think they're all leaving? 

Btw who the heck are you ? Another anonymous coward with half the story it seems...

Edited by Grundyplayer

16 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

Well I guess I should have specified thoughts on this game.  Is there anything decent to eat close to the school? 

There's a Mexican place in Tracy City, and one in Altamont.  Not great venues but the food is all right.   I preferred the one in Altamont and got takeout from there frequently, in MTN time, they're within driving distance of the High School. Pollo Margarita is magnifeco.....