South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Im fixing to head up to ronnies red eye and take my Murphy Fair book and talk to that man about this game.  Grider better work on our boys side body blocks and make our boys tackle real good cause that sailors boy is real fast.  I hope that Hale boy got a new pair of shoes after that Kennemore boy burnt them off.  You think im joking but im not. 

42 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Im fixing to head up to ronnies red eye and take my Murphy Fair book and talk to that man about this game.  Grider better work on our boys side body blocks and make our boys tackle real good cause that sailors boy is real fast.  I hope that Hale boy got a new pair of shoes after that Kennemore boy burnt them off.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy let me ask you a question. Does that man at Ronnie's red eye serve any food? Is this one of those eating places or is it just a beverage place? 

42 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Vic knows better to mess with me. If you don't believe me just ask him

I garuntee you if you mess with Grider that body gard will get you like he did that beck man.  Pegleg will see you on that drone and after that body gard gets done with you Pegleg will fly that drone down to that Meeks man at the police station and he will take you to spend the night in that Burnett mans jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Stop acting like your the #### of the walk dude. None cares about your past with grider much less no one's cares to see you trying to defend your self on a message board lol. 

Not even discussing you or your team yet. I've told no lies just facts. Think I'm joking but im not. Hey spider you ready to go all in on the Pirates. Lol

Edited by MrLegit

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you if you mess with Grider that body gard will get you like he did that beck man.  Pegleg will see you on that drone and after that body gard gets done with you Pegleg will fly that drone down to that Meeks man at the police station and he will take you to spend the night in that Burnett mans jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

Hey Roy if it's not to late, come up the hill from ronnies and say hello.