South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

51 minutes ago, powerp said:

1442030746_091215d00-spitt-marion098_t75Roy are you delivering the game ball again this year? That Spencer man at Western Sizzlin said he gave you a discount on the food bar up there in exchange for you to jump out of Pegleg's plane and deliver the game ball. Don't worry...I packed your parachute very carefully. The last guy that jumped with us landed in a tree but we got him down safelyresize-parachute-1.jpg

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I aint jumping out of Pegleg plane.  Pegleg can get that man that keeps Griders balls clean and dry with his pass catcher gloves on to jump out with Griders balls.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I aint jumping out of Pegleg plane.  Pegleg can get that man that keeps Griders balls clean and dry with his pass catcher gloves on to jump out with Griders balls.  You think im joking but im not. 

Come on Roy... You and MarionMadness should jump out together holding hands!!!

2 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Does anyone have the series history, scores from all of the matchups since 1924?  My computer seems to have misplaced the file. :x

I bet that Hargis man has it.  

Edit:  He had a special insert in his paper a few years back covering the history and all the scores.  

Edited by Southtowner