GreenEville @ Science Hill

DevilMan03

9 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

The Devils had a good warm up game to prepare for the toppers next week while the toppers beat the Indians. 

This is going to be a close game In my opinion. 

I believe it will be something like 35-28 or possibly 34-31 type game with the 4a favorites coming out in top. 

I'd love to see it DevilMan.The main thing is what the coaches scheduled it for,get better against great athletes.Hey you got that " E '' in there but left one out

Edited by BatmanDevil

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Devils don't give up. They make plays when they need to and our conditioned to go 4 quarters.  Close game that could go either way. This ones for bragging rights and to get better. Devils have there eyes on the championship 

I'm all for another championship but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Greeneville wins next week on top of it.

1 minute ago, WBNC83 said:

I'm really looking forward to this one next week. Two very good teams. I'm predicting a close game with, hopefully, my Toppers getting the W.

I said on the last thread we would see if coach Carter is just very good or great tonight.What they have done with the talent at SH over the last few years has turned everything around now.What I said years ago that with the right coach they would do.has happened.This is the kind of game both of these teams look forward to and I hope it is a very good game and both come out injury free and move towards the really important games down the road.

• Like 1

• CoachT changed the title to GreenEville @ Science Hill