GreenEville @ Science Hill

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Let's look at a common opponent, Dobyns Bennett.

Greeneville 35, DB 21
Science Hill 35, DB 14

Slight edge to the Hill?

This will be a book.I'm 100% pulling for the Devils and think they have a great 4A team that can possibly make another run this year.Never know what the future holds and before someone says all those teams have moved up to 5A,A team from the other side of the state won it last year anyway.So nothing will come easy.As to who should be the favorite in this game,I'm being a straight shooter here and telling it how I see it.DB with the right game plan,adjustments and so on,would have been a nightmare this year in the opener.We were fortunate to win and that's because of our coaching ,players and some good breaks .SH was able to adjust to DB with their coaching and great speed as well .They didn't really need turnovers or anything to come back and finish the Tribe.Greeneville is playing better then at the start but it will still take their best game playing at SH in my opinion.I 100% think they can do it and it will rank up there with the greatest games for me if they do.The bottom line here is winning or even a loss is not the end of the world ,"yeah I know,that's every game'',but getting the experience against a super strong 6A school with talent-coaching and a fine strength program.All that can help when tough games in the playoffs need to be finished and the season is really win or go home.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

This should be the best game in upper east tennessee until the playoffs.  This is one that could go either way.  Two very good teams meeting up.

I'll be happy to see a very competitive game nomatter what the outcome.I mean if it's not,I hope it's because Greeneville had a monster of a great game.

Right now I'd be happy if the VOLS can stay competitive at the end of this first game.Tough road when your getting beat at the line and they have the ball two thirds of the time.Need a score before half ,plus some big changes after half.Maybe Butch can get a good deal on another Mercedes while he is down there .

Edited by BatmanDevil

16 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

The key to a GreenEvil win Friday night is simple. Shut down Adams. Simple to say, not simple to do. GreenEvil has the coaching staff to draw it up. We'll see.

After Tennessee gave up 86 rushes for 535 yards and 41 Plus minutes to 18  on time of position.AND still won .I think just about anything is possible.