Battle of the bell william blount vs heritage

WB has been in danger of going 0-10 before. One time, in the middle of an inspirational speech by a coach about how close we were to going winless, one of our stars interrupted the message at an inopportune time and said "Well, thank God for Heritage." The comment was perfectly timed and everyone had a much needed laugh at the end of a tough season. I don't say this to make light of the Mountaineers at all, but this week just reminded me of that memory for some reason and made me laugh. Hopefully the tables haven't turned too much since then. I'd love to see WB get the bell back.

4 hours ago, AllRegion said:

WB has been in danger of going 0-10 before. One time, in the middle of an inspirational speech by a coach about how close we were to going winless, one of our stars interrupted the message at an inopportune time and said "Well, thank God for Heritage." The comment was perfectly timed and everyone had a much needed laugh at the end of a tough season. I don't say this to make light of the Mountaineers at all, but this week just reminded me of that memory for some reason and made me laugh. Hopefully the tables haven't turned too much since then. I'd love to see WB get the bell back.

2008?

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The kids that go to these big schools don't have a clue what they are missing out on when your at a smaller community type school. I hate hearing Roane County is thinking of going that way which will be a complete disaster.  I can't ever recall a school in my entire life that has had the issues of WB since the day it opened. The very first year there were two female students that's skin turned green from some allergic reaction they never found a reason for scarring the whole community to pieces. Then just a year or so ago a naked man entered the campus swinging from pipes looking for smurfs. The whole thing never ends, it just keeps adding chapters. I just can't wait to wake up the next day to hear what happened next.

I have to ask....Did he find the Smurfs???

20 hours ago, Gforce said:

Butxh Your so wrong dude, your the one that's gave up on them. We do need leadership. Some of the juniors need to step up and be the leaders  

I haven't totally given up but it's hard week in and week out getting beat pretty bad every Fri how could u not be Down on your team ever since 2008 they been going 1-9 3-7 2-9 and 0-3 to start this year which should be no excuses with talent we have we should consistently win 6 games a year at least