Signal Mountain vs Whiwell

payner410

10 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Whitwell is back to being the under dog this week . Not a lot of people giving credit to Whitwell Defense. Have only allowed 95 total yards , 6 first downs and 0 TDs far this season.This week will be a bigger test and a different style of offense. Also can Signal tackle the three backs Whitwell have for four qtrs?  Should be a good game.

Not sure Whitwell is the underdog in this one. Probably two equal, but different style teams. Should be a competitive and exciting game. Can Signal stop the run game of the Tigers? Can Whitwell stop the high-flying spread game of the Eagles?

11 hours ago, Deltaforce27 said:

All the coaches of this Whitwell team is doing a phenomenal job. As far as TigerFootballFan I know him well, and I can assure you we both are just excited parents for our boys and their team. Hey Bass when you do see those coaches you should give them a pat on the back, preferably when we travel to SP and stun that community. I can bet you will be there for superb coverage for folks to read on Saturday morning. 

This makes me hope you guys win every game by 50 until you play us so when we drill your eyeballs out I can come back and find this post and laugh at you. You guys have a lot of hype to have beaten two garbage can football teams. Win this game first.

Edited by CastIronHero

2 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

This makes me hope you guys win every game by 50 until you play us so when we drill your eyeballs out I can come back and find this post and laugh at you. You guys have a lot of hype to have beaten two garbage can football teams. Win this game first.

Drill eyeballs out huh? SP needs to focus on SP and Whitwell needs to focus on Whitwell. Both teams aren't good enough yet to "drill" a good teams eyeballs out. Both have tons to work on. 

14 hours ago, Deltaforce27 said:

All the coaches of this Whitwell team is doing a phenomenal job. As far as TigerFootballFan I know him well, and I can assure you we both are just excited parents for our boys and their team. Hey Bass when you do see those coaches you should give them a pat on the back, preferably when we travel to SP and stun that community. I can bet you will be there for superb coverage for folks to read on Saturday morning. 

I will definitely be at the SP vs Whitwell game. Looking forward to it in several weeks. 

10 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

Your the one that's talking about the SP game bud... 

I think you got me confused bud...... That would be Deltaforce talking about SP game...still tons to work on from both teams. I still hope we make it out healthy playing TC the week before. Two very tuff games for the Tigers back to back weeks. 

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It's funny to me how even through the down years. We are here talking about SP. Whitwell has a good team for the first time in almost 30 years and they come out of the woodwork. Better come out while you can though. You guys have a two year window to get it done against the Pirates. If you don't it might not ever happen. 

What else you expect us to do ?  I mean SP has won for years and when Whitwell finally has a good team we aren't suppose to be excited about it? 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I remember the days when we (SP) played Signal. They were some really, really, strong teams. Whitwell scheduled them at the right time. I can assure you this Whitwell or SP teams would want NO part of those Signal teams from about 2010-2012

Thats right and if Grider hadn't drug his feet when scheduling games then we would have played again this year and next!!!!!!! Great games!!!!! my second cousins played for SP back then 1 and 7.

24 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It's funny to me how even through the down years. We are here talking about SP. Whitwell has a good team for the first time in almost 30 years and they come out of the woodwork. Better come out while you can though. You guys have a two year window to get it done against the Pirates. If you don't it might not ever happen. 

Now this bass, I can learn to love dearly..