Bledsoe @ Grundy

I was contacted by someone. I'm giving names, but they had a paper saying that their kids wouldn't play for the Bryant's. I refused to be a part of that. I text the Bryant's and told them what was happening because I've known them and that family for years and they're some of the best people I know. I supported Casey because he was coach. I stuck up for him for two years until he made it personal, so now he's got all my attention. I tried to speak to him and the first thing he said is why are you threatening me? If I want Casey I'll get him! I know where he lives, but I'm better than that and I'd never do that to my kids, or his wife's an kids. I just let ignorant be ignorant because I owe nobody a explanation for what I do.

Edited by Jnutz2

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

Jacksbacker , Beavcleaver, and about 4-5 other accounts that all had 2-3 posts all supported Tate you fool, yes please go back to the archives. Infact I'd love for a mod to post the correlating IP addresses, because with that i could give you there names.    

I can guarantee im not on there, I've only had this account since 2005, it's the only one I've ever posted on, and will be the only one I ever post on.

I'd love to know who those guys were during the Bryant tenure. They rode Nick ten times harder than people does Casey. 

24 minutes ago, GCHSFAN24 said:

I'd love to know who those guys were during the Bryant tenure. They rode Nick ten times harder than people does Casey. 

Me too! The division those coaches were in and still made it to the playoffs? That's why I have no faith in the school board or any of the administration

Edited by Jnutz2

3 hours ago, GCHSFAN24 said:

I'd sure love to know also. I have my ideas from what was said in the field house but I can't say because I wouldn't know a 100%. Casey is to busy  arguing with me and Jensen hours before last weeks game against Bledsoe. Then he gets some fools who blindly throw him a pity party and say my attitude and Jensen's long hair is the problem? Since jones has took over baseball it's been  in the gutter! They haven't made it past district. He gets brad dees for help lol try again big boy. Casey has went 3-21 and his tenure. Please tell me what school on the planet would keep theses coaches but grundy? Unless one of them has saved a life on their way to l an l instead of being in the classroom please tell me. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Grundy02 said:

Casey wouldn't take advise if it was coming from nick saban or urban Myer  theirself 

Your right there bro! All those coaches and players didn't quit because he's taking advice. He's  arrogant fool, and he's getting what he deserves and the only person he's got thank is himself. Where do these people come from?  Obviously not from Grundy 

16 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

advice??   " u said wot m8??"  

He could help them the most by removing himself.... 

I already ask him to step down and save this program and he said no, and since then my boys are being singled out in practice and after games by the line coach ( I don't know his name) and other coaches Casey gets to relay his messages. I know that because the boys tell me the other coaches don't want to but he's the boss. Why would my boys lie? They have always stood up for Casey and at times still do. My boys are smarter than Casey ever thought about being and they are figuring him out. 

Edited by Jnutz2

Okay who do you gurus think can lead Grundy to the promise land. Until the parents, the community, and the school can pull together you will never win.  There was people who run down the Bryants on here and now they are hammering Casey.  WHO can rally the support from ALL involved to turn this program around.  My guess is that is to much to ask and the program will never much better than it is now.