Gallatin (3-0) vs Mt. Juliet (3-0) in the Bear Den

thegreatone36

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Must've got teams mixed up, My mistake... nonetheless Hendersonville, Gallatin, and mcgavock (for now) make MJ's schedule somewhat competitive. Also Rossview must have some talent to beat a decent Wilson Central team who almost beat Beech...

I don't know what happened in that game between WC and Beech. Still has me scratching my head and wondering if Beech is as good as advertised.

I had two people one that is with WC and one that went up against them this summer tell me before the season that they weren't gonna be that good this year. He said that they would be lucky to win 4 games this year. And right now they are 0-3 with what looks like at least 3 more losses on the schedule so he seemed to be pretty accurate.

17 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

I don't know what happened in that game between WC and Beech. Still has me scratching my head and wondering if Beech is as good as advertised.

I had two people one that is with WC and one that went up against them this summer tell me before the season that they weren't gonna be that good this year. He said that they would be lucky to win 4 games this year. And right now they are 0-3 with what looks like at least 3 more losses on the schedule so he seemed to be pretty accurate.

Lets put it this way, I'm definitely nervous about Gallatin. If MJ wants respect from the state they need to beat Gallatin and Hendersonville. Anyone else on our schedule are mediocre to bad teams I get that. At the end of the day we have to deal with the cards that were dealt by the staff. If we go 10-0 that will still be really impressive.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lets put it this way, I'm definitely nervous about Gallatin. If MJ wants respect from the state they need to beat Gallatin and Hendersonville. Anyone else on our schedule are mediocre to bad teams I get that. At the end of the day we have to deal with the cards that were dealt by the staff. If we go 10-0 that will still be really impressive.

Hey ol buddy ol pal ol friend of mine!!! How da heck are ya!!! Lol.... had to come find you and congratulate you on a good season so far... you haven't been on our thread  like usual but im sure as the season goes on we will mix it up especially once you start gettin that itch!!! Lol...

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I have said that before.  Can't control what other teams do just what you can do.  Mt Juliet has won 3 games, fact!  Are they great, are the really good, are they good, are they average?  I doubt the latter.  3 shutouts are impressive.  Gallatin will have their hands full.  

12 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I have said that before.  Can't control what other teams do just what you can do.  Mt Juliet has won 3 games, fact!  Are they great, are the really good, are they good, are they average?  I doubt the latter.  3 shutouts are impressive.  Gallatin will have their hands full.  

They are good. Its just been hard to tell how good because of the level of competition. Everybody will find out this week. Should be a great game.

Any word on that young man that got hurt for you guys the week before last?

8 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

They are good. Its just been hard to tell how good because of the level of competition. Everybody will find out this week. Should be a great game.

Any word on that young man that got hurt for you guys the week before last?

During the Station Camp game?  

2 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

I hope Come Friday night post gam, we can properly assess the skill level of both teams, and what category they fit into. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

I believe so. I seem to remember reading that you guys had one that had to be taken off the field on a stretcher or something along those lines? Might be wrong.

He was released that night.  How long he is out a week, 2 weeks, or a month I do not know nor would I say on here.  

8 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I hope Come Friday night post gam, we can properly assess the skill level of both teams, and what category they fit into. 

Definitely think that will be the case.  Win or lose I still feel very good about where the Green Wave are up to this point.  That win over Hillsboro was huge in my book.