SGC v Crockett

ManOfMillions

YIKES!!! for the second time in 2 weeks......   SGC has a had a ruff go of things for its first 3 games. SGC has shaken up the rankings and surprised a few people. 

I know this is not a region game but I promise both team want to win it and want to win it bad. The seniors of this class have played each other every year since 6th grade. - their junior year. We are neighboring counties and you kinda grow up playing against each other and you just want to win!!! I am looking for a close ball game that will be won with the guys that get 0 credit ( the boys in the trenches ) Who ever wants the win the most will win this game. Both teams have proven they can play with anyone in there class and this game will come down to who wants it more. Someone will leave Alamo with its first loss of the season. 

SGC will take its 3rd road trip in a row......I know that sounds crazy considering we have been on 2 long long road trips in back to back weeks. SGC is on the road again and playing good football right now and I looking forward to this Friday! 

I have not been able to watch anything on Crockett this year so I am not going to give a score yet. I will report back to this post later in the week to give my prediction. 

ohh BTW Bolivar is a good football team and everyone in region 7-3 should be on the lookout they have some real play makers on offense. 

/steven

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

big ed... my man......  I dont really know what say yet. Crockett is legit. I hope you are wrong!

They are legit. SG will have to throw some major wrinkles in this week to combat Crockett power. I hope I am wrong also but not sure your coach will be willing to change things up 

On 9/6/2017 at 10:05 PM, ManOfMillions said:

Thank biged. We need a few people pulling for us. No one thinks we can win the game!

Million I am changing. SG will win by 7. It will be a shootout. I think you guys turn the corner Friday for the year. I believe Crockett is due for a let down and you will capitalize. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Million I am changing. SG will win by 7. It will be a shootout. I think you guys turn the corner Friday for the year. I believe Crockett is due for a let down and you will capitalize. Good luck. 

BigEd,

I think the corner has already been turned. Going to Bolivar and holding that offense to 19 points is huge!!!!!! SGC has a " no name " defense. We have 11 guys that will get after it and make it hard on any team to score points. I think that something special may be brewing in Medina!

Thanks for your support

I originally said I would pick a score later in the week so here goes.

SGC - 28

Crockett - 21

5 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Crockett made me eat crow! Tip my hat to the Cavaliers. If you see Crockett on your schedule you better pack a lunch! They are really really good.

Game was closer than the scoreboard shows.

SGC - 14

Crockett - 28 FINAL

The only thing that kept SGC in the game was CC shooting themselves in the foot all night! CC should have had 42 points on the board! SGC does the same thing every year they start hitting the heart of the schedule and start getting beat.