SGC v Crockett

ManOfMillions

1 hour ago, JungleJim125 said:

The only thing that kept SGC in the game was CC shooting themselves in the foot all night! CC should have had 42 points on the board! SGC does the same thing every year they start hitting the heart of the schedule and start getting beat.

Really???  Did you watch the game? Jim not taking anything from Crockett because they lined up and played great football and got the win. They deserved the win.

Not sure you know what your talking about when you say when we play the meat of our schedule. Have you seen our schedule???? We just went to Bolivar and beat them by 2 scores.

I agree we played a weaker schedule in the past few years but not this year. minus Covington and Milan we have already played the meat of our schedule.

Crockett is the best team I have seen since liberty last year.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove by this game last night and this place was absolutely packed. I went by about the time Crockett scored to go up 28-14 with less than a min remaining. It is my understanding it was a 4th down play?  They weren't at the goal line and it was like 4 and 5 from a considerable distance out. What happened?  Trick play??

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I drove by this game last night and this place was absolutely packed. I went by about the time Crockett scored to go up 28-14 with less than a min remaining. It is my understanding it was a 4th down play?  They weren't at the goal line and it was like 4 and 5 from a considerable distance out. What happened?  Trick play??

Jordan Branch is what happened. Our boys were going for the strip and not the tackle and rumbled around the left side into endzone.

On September 8, 2017 at 0:36 AM, ManOfMillions said:

It's funny how I can already tell the playoff seedings for this region (I don't mind sharing that implications). Looks like SGC and Covington will be a huge game. Also, Covington and Milan. Seems like nobody is talking about the Chargers for some reason. Very good ball club. 

5 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

It's funny how I can already tell the playoff seedings for this region (I don't mind sharing that implications). Looks like SGC and Covington will be a huge game. Also, Covington and Milan. Seems like nobody is talking about the Chargers for some reason. Very good ball club. 

Chargers may very well win the region!!