72 WAVERLY                             2A     1   1   0   110.60   118.18
 84 HAPPY VALLEY                    2A     2   0   0    96.88   114.70
 89 UNION CITY                         2A     2   1   0    88.72   114.10
100 PEABODY                            2A     2   1   0    99.84   111.76
118 TRINITY CHRISTIAN           2A     3   1   0    96.48   108.52
123 COLUMBIA ACADEMY       2A     2   1   0   100.90   107.59
129 LEWIS COUNTY                   2A     3   0   0    89.81   106.79
134 TROUSDALE COUNTY        2A     2   1   0    98.11   105.55

Lewis County should be ranked in the top 10 now. I say top 5 at least. The game against Eagleville wasn't as close as the score showed. Lewis County shot themselves in the foot bad a few bad plays and that cost them a couple scores and let them score after running in the kicker penalty then Eagleville score the next play. Lewis County has a very good team. Will be even better when Brown comes back

22 minutes ago, pantherpride17 said:

Lewis County should be ranked in the top 10 now. I say top 5 at least. The game against Eagleville wasn't as close as the score showed. Lewis County shot themselves in the foot bad a few bad plays and that cost them a couple scores and let them score after running in the kicker penalty then Eagleville score the next play. Lewis County has a very good team. Will be even better when Brown comes back

I'm going to rank Lewis County this week so you will feel better. LMBO

2 hours ago, pantherpride17 said:

Lewis County is a good team, but you have to take into consideration the fact that Eagleville was overrated to begin with. Eagleville has a dynamic offense, but they were ranked in the top 10 based on wins against 1A Huntland, 1A Cornersville, and Forrest, who had a combined record of 2-6 prior to Friday nights games. 

Lewis County into the top 10 will probably happen this week, but I will be shocked to see them go higher than maybe 7 or 8. I would really like to see them eliminate the miscues and penalties that take points off the board or extend drives for the opponents. The Loretto game was close at the half because of such things, and the Eagleville game could have easily been a 22-30 point game if they cleaned it up. I said it earlier in the season, the AP poll really lacks substance, the "media" that votes on the top 10 has no real idea what a majority of the teams they vote for have. There are still a couple of games on the schedule that could present problems for LC, but I do expect to see things clean up each week and the team get better. Hopefully Brown will get back on the field this year and be able to provide that explosive senior back leadership he has the potential for. This week should be a game where those young backs get plenty of opportunities to improve, and if the defense does what it is capable of we will see alot of players get valuable reps.

25 minutes ago, TheStuff said:

Lewis County is a good team, but you have to take into consideration the fact that Eagleville was overrated to begin with. Eagleville has a dynamic offense, but they were ranked in the top 10 based on wins against 1A Huntland, 1A Cornersville, and Forrest, who had a combined record of 2-6 prior to Friday nights games. 

Lewis County into the top 10 will probably happen this week, but I will be shocked to see them go higher than maybe 7 or 8. I would really like to see them eliminate the miscues and penalties that take points off the board or extend drives for the opponents. The Loretto game was close at the half because of such things, and the Eagleville game could have easily been a 22-30 point game if they cleaned it up. I said it earlier in the season, the AP poll really lacks substance, the "media" that votes on the top 10 has no real idea what a majority of the teams they vote for have. There are still a couple of games on the schedule that could present problems for LC, but I do expect to see things clean up each week and the team get better. Hopefully Brown will get back on the field this year and be able to provide that explosive senior back leadership he has the potential for. This week should be a game where those young backs get plenty of opportunities to improve, and if the defense does what it is capable of we will see alot of players get valuable reps.

LC will make top 10 due to fact that outside of  a couple of teams the east side of state is weak as rain water this year in 2A.