South Pittsburg vs Lipscomb (Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

The Pirate fans appear to be undecided on just how talented this team has proven itself to be.

If you don't hang with a down DII Liscomb then maybe next year will be a Championship year.

My team will be in the laughable DIII finals this year. The best team we will have faced will be Trousdale County.

Edited by inthagap

37 minutes ago, inthagap said:

How much better are they than NCS this year? I hope they beat the snot out of Lipscomb , but it will be a good game.

I don't know anything about NCS. I know SP is a lot better than Columbia Academy though. SP scheduled these games with Lipscomb and Goodpasture to help prepare them for the playoffs so win or lose it won't effect us in the long run. 

10 minutes ago, inthagap said:

The Pirate fans appear to be undecided on just how talented this team has proven itself to be.

If you don't hang with a down DII Liscomb then maybe next year will be a Championship year.

My team will be in the laughable DIII finals this year. The best team we will have faced will be Trousdale County.

Overall we aren't as talented as usual, but the kids play really hard and are pretty physical. We are also extremely young this year with something like 30/45 players being freshmen and sophomores. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Overall we aren't as talented as usual, but the kids play really hard and are pretty physical. We are also extremely young this year with something like 30/45 players being freshmen and sophomores. 

Bodes well for the future. Get Trousdale on your schedule, I and thousands others would come, steel sharpens steel!

1 hour ago, powerp said:

The link you put up before was slow to open.   That TD #16 threw in that clip was in the 2nd qrt and put Lipscomb up 14-0.  The last clip is when he went down with the injury on the opening drive of the 3rd qrt when the score was tied up at 14 all.  They've had a lot of bad breaks in their games. I just hope they are at full strength and we don't give them any momentum to build on.    

46 minutes ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie lost to Bledsoe earlier in overtime. I didn't make it but was told there were a few things that didn't go their way, just have to overcome it. They beat Jasper 16-14, Grundy 52-12, Whitwell by something similar. Lost to a very tough Spring City team something around 26-8.

I had seen some of yalls scores but not all of them.  SPA over Jasper 46-20.  Over Bledsoe 30-20.  Over North Middle 38-16. Over Whitwell 46-14.  Lost to Boyd 20-16.  Over Grundy Tuesday 62-54.  

1 hour ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie lost to Bledsoe earlier in overtime. I didn't make it but was told there were a few things that didn't go their way, just have to overcome it. They beat Jasper 16-14, Grundy 52-12, Whitwell by something similar. Lost to a very tough Spring City team something around 26-8.

And you never said who was gonna play in the championship game.  I honestly don't know.  I don't know what Bledsoe's record is.