ND @ Boyd Buchanan

Booger

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Booger said:

OK slice...Booger workout session is over for the day......KY is a long ways away

NOW STOP IT

Booger just sayin:mrgreen: 

What you do with ky is nothing anyone here wants to here about it. 

I'm not saying you should stop. It's your thing, do what you want to do, I'm just saying.....maybe booder shouldn't be saying. 

33 minutes ago, Jet Pride said:

Reaction to busy looking for a new coach for Boyd next year

Maybe....just maybe.....we should unhandcuff the coach we have. 

We are now in startover mode with only 35 kids playing. 

Whoever is leading this thing is going to need some help to get this thing back on track. 

Competitive football at Boyd may take a couple of years from this point. Longer than that if we don't develop a desire to win amongst the administration 

Edited by orangeslice13

9 hours ago, Booger said:

it was good seein U tonight Reaction......tuff loss Booger knows.....for sure Boyd will get back to them ole selves and have better days ahead again

.....spent some time chattin with your AD and coaches ....already new yall were young and numbers slighty down......kinda envy the new field and facilities construction

....Your guys never quit scrappin and that was good to see.....hopin none of the injuries r serious and best of luck rest of season 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Good too see you as always. I wish the Webb game was in Chattanooga. That will be a good one. I didn't know Meadows was back on the staff. A lot of former Bucs at ND now. 

Woah buddy! Johnny's been missin' out on all the booger boyd feuding! Told y'all fellers that boyd would be seekin' a new head ball coach come december. Lookin' like y'all need to get on the booger plan and get you a real recruiter for real ballers! If Fant ain't comin' then find you fellers the best 'cruiter in town. Jimmys and Joes slice... Jimmys and joes

10219955-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

10 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Woah buddy! Johnny's been missin' out on all the booger boyd feuding! Told y'all fellers that boyd would be seekin' a new head ball coach come december. Lookin' like y'all need to get on the booger plan and get you a real recruiter for real ballers! If Fant ain't comin' then find you fellers the best 'cruiter in town. Jimmys and Joes slice... Jimmys and joes

We have to take the handcuffs off. 

Boyd isn't going to pay for athletes. We're being told we can't afford too. 

On 9/16/2017 at 9:50 AM, reaction said:

Good too see you as always. I wish the Webb game was in Chattanooga. That will be a good one. I didn't know Meadows was back on the staff. A lot of former Bucs at ND now. 

its the wine and music thats lets us convert'em.......hes been with us a few years now (him and his new Harley)......now if we can just get U in sum of that Green and Gold every Friday......ole Booger nose just enuff Irish VIPers to get Reaction a seat on one of them Irish luxurious road coaches up to the Scool Pilot and Haslams built if Reaction wants

hek...Booger will even put U on the team eqipment wagon

Booger just sayin p419461170-3.jpg

17 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

went much fewdin to it lil Johny......them Bucs really only had one sore loser needin paste

Booger just sayin 110622-P20391.JPG