Humboldt@ Lake Co

mrbigster

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:23 AM, mrbigster said:

That hopefully will be the case.Head 33 may be out for about 4 weeks.How about Tubbs?Saw him on crutches.Is it an ankle or knee injury?I figure Snyder will be day to day

I hope the kids are ok. But this will be easy win for LC. This is the worst Humboldt team in the history of the school! No coaching no defense or offense no nothing! If Humboldt don't find a descent coach in the offseason I would shut the football program down! Everybody in Humboldt is waiting on BB season to roll away!

Edited by JungleJim125

4 minutes ago, JungleJim125 said:

I hope the kids are ok. But this will be easy win for LC. This is the worst Humboldt team in the history of the school! No coaching no defense or offense no nothing! If Humboldt don't find a descent coach in the offseason I would shut the football program down! Everybody in Humboldt is waiting on BB season to roll away!

That is a shame.  Humboldt has plenty of athletes.  With the right coach Humboldt could be a power in 1A football.  Dont give up on the kids that play football. 

13 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

That is a shame.  Humboldt has plenty of athletes.  With the right coach Humboldt could be a power in 1A football.  Dont give up on the kids that play football. 

7 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I AGREE

Roundballitis prevents to many from playing with the oblong spheroid.  Lake County used to have the same condition.  

Edited by riverrat