Wilson Central @ Mt. Juliet

GBEAR85

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are more talented than Beech, Rossview, and Overton. Smyrna was tough because they are a good Rutherford county team, and we had some bad breaks in that one as well. We just got off to super slow starts against both Beech and Rossview. They both whipped us from the beginning. Then, we don't start playing until the second half. How about our coaches get us ready from the start? Why wait until the second half? How about we be more aggressive with play calling from the start? Many questions that I and other parents/supporters continue to ask ourselves.

1 hour ago, WCndaHouse said:

I think we are more talented than Beech, Rossview, and Overton. Smyrna was tough because they are a good Rutherford county team, and we had some bad breaks in that one as well. We just got off to super slow starts against both Beech and Rossview. They both whipped us from the beginning. Then, we don't start playing until the second half. How about our coaches get us ready from the start? Why wait until the second half? How about we be more aggressive with play calling from the start? Many questions that I and other parents/supporters continue to ask ourselves.

Beech will blow your doors off

1 hour ago, WCndaHouse said:

You said you're more talented than Beech, but not Smyrna. Yet Beech has beat both. Granted Smyrna was a scrimmage for them, Beech' s 1's still appeared to have control.

Oh man, it seems every year that passes, it just means a new Wilson Central hopeful troll comes along. With unrealistic expectations... like beating Mount Juliet. Youd have better luck winning the powerball to be quite honest. Mount Juliet is going to come out strong and be consistent for 4 quarters. Something Wilson Central hasn't been able to do. An example of a real rivalry game would be Mount Juliet vs Gallatin because Gtown actually plays the series pretty even. Wilson Central is just the ugly stepchild of Wilson County and we're forced to play and beat them. Not much of a rivalry to me. Go Bears!

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Oh man, it seems every year that passes, it just means a new Wilson Central hopeful troll comes along. With unrealistic expectations... like beating Mount Juliet. Youd have better luck winning the powerball to be quite honest. Mount Juliet is going to come out strong and be consistent for 4 quarters. Something Wilson Central hasn't been able to do. An example of a real rivalry game would be Mount Juliet vs Gallatin because Gtown actually plays the series pretty even. Wilson Central is just the ugly stepchild of Wilson County and we're forced to play and beat them. Not much of a rivalry to me. Go Bears!

Edited by Otter

14 hours ago, BKisler said:

Wonder what the WCandaHouse  thinks of Coach White now? Said he was an terrible OC at Central. Seems to be doing a pretty good job at MJ.

I'd be willing to bet Coach White and the Bear O will have a little something extra for the Wildcats Friday night.

GO BEARS ! Leave no Doubt !

WC losing Zac White was worse than the time we lost Coach Eric Taylor to Texas Methodist.

Buddy

Edited by DylanPanthers1