Scott 1st time at GP Region game

harley04

5 hours ago, harley04 said:

have too reply to my own post, but wife reminded me we have played scott, checked we last played them in 02. we won :mrgreen: 

Scott isn't that good this year. Past couple years they have had some decent teams going to the first round or 2nd round of the playsoffs. Played Elizabethton tough but not enough to win. 

Having said that GP wins this one. This Scott teams is one of the worst in years and has a chance of not winning another game. 

Edited by haweanbula

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I hope Harleys team wins too(even tho he rides a Softail!LOL!!

Our new defensive coach Kenny Ratledge written several books on Def. has 33 yrs experience. We will tighten our D. :mrgreen:  Last Fri. night  stands were packed, great atmosphere. will be the same tonight .

Edited by harley04

Scott [21] - GP [17] at halftime. 

Scott lost "A LOT" from last year all their starting skill players except one WR I think, no one in the backfield was a starter from 2016 and are mostly Juniors and Sophomores, just a few(literally) Seniors I believe. They've had some good teams the last 4 or 5 years. Their really down this year, not close to their recent average teams.

Might be a video broadcast on http://www.wbnt.com/ocv/ocv-live/ ("WBNT - Oneida Cable Video" channel 4) tomorrow if their site's player is working(it's not at the moment, idk why). It was working last time I checked the other day.