Tullahoma @ Spring Hill

Lead

So Tullahoma is out 4 starters? Just seems to me that Tullahoma struggles against a strong running offense. Shelbyville eat them up in the last qtr through the air. Look how many points teams have put up on them. Yes if they have both Burks kids than that helps against a long run. But just like FC did 5-10 at a time eats the clock and keeps the ball out of your hands. I say Spring Hill has a good game, they win this one by 3 TD's.

On 9/14/2017 at 8:08 AM, hollowman said:

Yeah, no.  The best back that Tullahoma will see, they've already seen.  The Taylor kid from Coffee County is the best back on their schedule.  As a matter of fact, Taylor will be the best back that 90% of CC's opponents will see this season.  

That's absolutely true! Tullahoma wins this in a close game!

16 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

No, just no. SH should have Tullahoma wiped off the field by the end of the third qtr. If not, SH needs to shut the entire season down.

It was 26-0 three minutes into the third quarter and SH immediately went into the mode of periodically resting certain starters. Does that count? 

Burks played by the way. He didn't LOOK hampered in anyway. Fairly impressive player. Far from the best one on the field Friday night.  But there is nothing to be ashamed in that though.

Edited by Vol5198

On 9/18/2017 at 8:30 AM, Pumpkin007 said:

Amauri played? Or Kobe? both being in the game is a big difference compared to one. Kobe is also a play maker, but it makes a difference trying to defend against one vs both.

Both played and Amauri played alot.  According to the box score he had 11 carries for 47 yards.  I also noticed he was back deep on every kick off return. I have no idea how healthy he was, but he did LOOK alright and played alot.

http://www.unapproved website.com/m/career/default.aspx?careerid=af2ad2b3-c16c-e711-93f8-ecf4bbe7be14

Edited by Vol5198

3 hours ago, Vol5198 said:

Both played and Amauri played alot.  According to the box score he had 11 carries for 47 yards.  I also noticed he was back deep on every kick off return. I have no idea how healthy he was, but he did LOOK alright and played alot.

http://www.unapproved website.com/m/career/default.aspx?careerid=af2ad2b3-c16c-e711-93f8-ecf4bbe7be14

Ok then, Thanks