Sullivan North vs South Greene

Gunner0331

North has been off to a rough start this year. Hopefully all the kinks have been ironed out this week. Posting this kind of late during the week due to it's probably not gonna bring alot of post. Homecoming this week. Four houses have been hit on my street so far. All the Bloomingdale locals will know what I am talking about. I predict North will win this one, but do not know by how much.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/14/2017 at 7:22 PM, Gunner0331 said:

North has been off to a rough start this year. Hopefully all the kinks have been ironed out this week. Posting this kind of late during the week due to it's probably not gonna bring alot of post. Homecoming this week. Four houses have been hit on my street so far. All the Bloomingdale locals will know what I am talking about. I predict North will win this one, but do not know by how much.

We understand "rough starts" up here! 

Meth heads in your neck of the woods too??? Stay locked and loaded pal

10 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

oldeagle, had a few at church informing me of the events of the HV game! A few ejections I hear huh?

one on each side..the refs waited to long to blow the whistle all night..and thats what happens. Somebody on another thread said we ticked em off so they put 61 on us..I dont know what we have ever done to them. They run the score up on us every year and we go shake their hands after the game and wish em good luck.?? oh well, Coach Jarret is a good dude and a heckuva coach. we have no problem with them at all, maybe its just fan talk in the stands that ticked  em off.

1 minute ago, old24eagle said:

one on each side..the refs waited to long to blow the whistle all night..and thats what happens. Somebody on another thread said we ticked em off so they put 61 on us..I dont know what we have ever done to them. They run the score up on us every year and we go shake their hands after the game and wish em good luck.?? oh well, Coach Jarret is a good dude and a heckuva coach. we have no problem with them at all, maybe its just fan talk in the stands that ticked  em off.

I've not read the other thread nor heard anything much about the game. Did they play the 1's the whole game?

I think Jarrett is a pretty good coach but he also has a heckuva talent pool to draw from! 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I've not read the other thread nor heard anything much about the game. Did they play the 1's the whole game?

I think Jarrett is a pretty good coach but he also has a heckuva talent pool to draw from! 

Took the 1s out after the first series of downs start of third qtr.  They're were no problems from either side till the kid hit a 44 yd punt, after the whistle #4 hit Sams from behind right in front of the side judge who let it go. That's when it started. In reference to the ejections both sides deserved the ejection, only problem was they ejected the wrong HV player. We had one that should have been ejected just the wrong one and he wasn't even a starter.  All of that was in second quarter.  We can put blame on the stripes for letting it get out of hand in the second. All the scores except the first one (Sams) in the second half came from 2 sophomores (not Tittle) and a freshman. 

Edited by Kickersdad