Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

6 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Your just like that other ram lover that prays. both of you are afraid of what's coming on Friday. I have no idea why grown men get on here and get scared. guess your scared for your kids that will be taking a beating on the field. Sounds about right to me. Our boys are coming and aint scared of all your buildings and other stuff yall have that we don't.

I know cherokees used to live in tepees but y'all don't have buildings out there? Coulda sworn I had seen a field house at least! They must not let you around the school house. It's more than a one room these days I hear. Take a lap junior!

I reckon I'll have to teach this Cherokee how to hunt, fish, and survive out here since he's clearly lost. Jimmy son you done run that mouth so much I think you developed tmj! I'm told there's a cream for that, but I bet a serving of humble pie with a side of crow might sooth what ales ya! Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Y'all got those up there don't ya?

5 minutes ago, Raven52 said:

I know cherokees used to live in tepees but y'all don't have buildings out there? Coulda sworn I had seen a field house at least! They must not let you around the school house. It's more than a one room these days I hear. Take a lap junior!

You just get done touring the "neighborhood?" No way you get up this early without a good reason! :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Raven52 said:

Haha just finished my paperwork for the night. Got about an hour left on shift. Hoping none of the locals get squirrely until day shift gets here! 

Good luck with that! Good thing you don't cover "London" County. There's definitely one drunk vagrant down that way, or so he pretends to be down that way! 

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I miss ALL the fun!

Just in time! Some of us grabbing some coffee and reading the comics!!! Raven's been doing surveillance on ole Jim. After all the crap he's been spewing on here, we figure he's gotta be doing drugs!!! And, it sure looks like he's Booger's half brother!

guy-picking-nose.jpg

42 minutes ago, Raven52 said:

I reckon I'll have to teach this Cherokee how to hunt, fish, and survive out here since he's clearly lost. Jimmy son you done run that mouth so much I think you developed tmj! I'm told there's a cream for that, but I bet a serving of humble pie with a side of crow might sooth what ales ya! Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Y'all got those up there don't ya?

Found some old footage of Raven wrestling.You we're quiet the athlete bouncing around!